LAX Action for May 25-27 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for May 25-27

Congratulations to UVA on their great season and national championship

Rooted for fellow ACC squad and they played fantastic , the superior team today in almost every facet

Happy for Conrad

Tiffany's post game comments about his Dad and Memorial Day were moving and spot on

Well done Hoo's.

Maybe I was just lucky, but here’s what I posted in May 2018 (and this is after Virginia had a 1st round playoff loss last year):
“(I predict Virginia is going to be really good- Kraus, Aitken, and Moore is a stacked 1-2-3 punch).” Reminds me of good ‘ol SU teams. 1st team All Americans all over the field.
Virginia is also the closest program in style to SU, so if we don’t win, then I’m glad to see them win.

Last edited:
Congratulations to the Cavs. They’ll be in championship contention next year as well as they get almost everybody back with the exception of Ryan Conrad.

Guess Lars Tiffany & staff aren’t too shabby with regards to recruiting; picking up right where Starsia left off. Just checked out that incoming 2019 list and I had to scroll all the way down to #79 to find the first SU recruit (JJ Levandowski). Hope our class has a few diamonds in the rough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom