LAX Action May 14-15 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action May 14-15

This isn't my first rodeo. Today wasn't hard to predict. UNC Marq was closer than I thought, but I forgot that Breshi is a below average coach. Tomorrow's games are a bit tougher. I really like Towson but I am not sure I can go all in on them tomorrow. I think they have the best goalie in the tournament, but I am not sure he is enough to unseat the king.

Agreed, only game I missed was duke. Thought Jones and class would step up as seniors wow was I off. Towson is better then people think but two factors are really hurting them tomorrow. One is Baptiste I expect him to dominate. Secondly Denver is coming off a loss, not a recipe for success.

Day Two: I'm picking all the seeded teams, although I would love for Quinnipiac to prove me wrong.

Maryland
Denver
Yale
Syracuse

CigMymJXAAAUPOn.jpg

I am copying Delmar again today...
Maryland big over Qupac
Denver by 1 over Towson St
Yale by 4
SU by 2

I am expecting big days out of Ben Williams, Ben Reeves (Yale by way of Rochester), Tyler White (Towson/Elmira), Austin Henningson (Maryland), Zack Miller (Denver) and Evan Molloy.

I am copying Delmar again today...
Maryland big over Qupac
Denver by 1 over Towson St
Yale by 4
SU by 2

I am expecting big days out of Ben Williams, Ben Reeves (Yale by way of Rochester), Tyler White (Towson/Elmira), Austin Henningson (Maryland), Zack Miller (Denver) and Evan Molloy.
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF DESKO RECRUITED REEVES? SCORED 603 POINTS IN HIS HIGH SCHOOL CAREER, just down the road in Rochester too.

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF DESKO RECRUITED REEVES? SCORED 603 POINTS IN HIS HIGH SCHOOL CAREER, just down the road in Rochester too.
All seeded teams advance to the Quarters

Not sure the recruitment process for Reeves but it could have been a situation where he wanted an Ivy education and a place to play right away. SU may not have had a spot in their recruiting class for him. Believe it or not, some kids look at the education factor and a chance to build something as opposed to being 1 of 60 and waiting 3 years to play.

Look at Riorden, Cuse told him he was their 3rd ranked goalie for the class behind Avallone and Molloy. Both of them took red shirt years, Avallone has never been higher than 3rd on the depth chart and only sees garbage time minutes. Molloy finally got his chance and is taking advantage of it

Towson has no chance in this game. Totally being influenced by Tierney's sideline interaction with the refs. At least four questionable calls have given DU emo or possessions.

Towson's faceoffs crew looks like us vs Massa in 2013, just no chance.

Towson is a really good team but Denver is no where near as good as they were last year, without Baptiste they are an above average team.

Give Baptiste credit, dude is destroying Towson at the X

14 turnovers for Denver, last one they literally passed it to the Towson SSDM

Denvers D is bad, how in the world do you let that guy dodge like that with 8 seconds left on the clock.

Denver passing the ball around like there in the 2nd quarter versus down 3 with a minute left, weird team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom