LAX Championship | Syracusefan.com

LAX Championship

orange79

Internet Sleuth

Looks as if, as of now, it will still be held, but with very limited attendance.

"...I have made the decision to conduct our upcoming championship events, including the Division 1 men's and women's basketball tournaments, with only essential staff and limited family attendance."

So, the question in my mind is, with this limited attendance, do the Memorial Day weekend games still get played at Lincoln Financial Field? It's not as if they would need that large a venue anymore.

Looks as if, as of now, it will still be held, but with very limited attendance.

"...I have made the decision to conduct our upcoming championship events, including the Division 1 men's and women's basketball tournaments, with only essential staff and limited family attendance."

So, the question in my mind is, with this limited attendance, do the Memorial Day weekend games still get played at Lincoln Financial Field? It's not as if they would need that large a venue anymore.

A lot can change between now and then. I'm not convinced that in a few weeks the men's bball final weekend won't end up looking different than what they're saying now. As for lacrosse it's over 2 months away I really hope that none of this is set in stone.

I think he was referring to Winter Championships.
He may well have meant that, but the Lax championship is "upcoming" also.
1583964319551.gif

If Florida State can be declared the ACC basketball champion, shouldn't Syracuse be able to claim this national championship. After all, we're #1.

Matt Park: Where is the helms Foundation when you need them?

why not start up again in May? This whole thing is ridiculous
Once everyone goes home for Spring Break, they're not coming back until next August.
Plus, the weight rooms, etc., are closed a more schools than not so it will be difficult for spring athletes to maintain fitness. Not impossible, but still difficult.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom