LAX Pick’em Week 2 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Pick’em Week 2

denver
cuse
lehigh
maryland

don't luv umd going off loyola struggling in scrimmages. may change it up with unc if they crazy impress tonight.

4 - 0 last week.

Pissed NY doesn't have Lax betting for some reason. DK has it in other states, not sure why NY and a few others are being left out.
are they avoiding states with fans who might actually follow the sport and know some things?

denver
cuse
lehigh
maryland

don't luv umd going off loyola struggling in scrimmages. may change it up with unc if they crazy impress tonight.

4 - 0 last week.
That sounds almost like cheatin'.:)

That sounds almost like cheatin'.:)
you def should keep an eye on me. at some point, i'm even odds to pick a game that's already been completed with no compilation of date and game times and start times getting switched around.

Hop -1.5 (Towson)
Syracuse -5 (Holy Cross)
UNC -5.5 (Colgate)
Duke -9.5 (Manhattan)
3-1 last week

Duke -50

What is the point of this game? Can’t fathom why Manhattan would agree to play Duke. It’s not like they get big payouts the way college football teams do for getting slaughtered on the road.

Last edited:
Duke +50

What is the point of this game? Can’t fathom why Manhattan would agree to play Duke. It’s not like they get big payouts the way college football teams do for getting slaughtered on the road.
You did that backwards, but the point stands. I wonder if it's just as cheap to fly down to RDU as it is to charter a bus somewhere like Syracuse? There are only so many "nice weather" places to play in February (though this weekend is looking to be pretty warm everywhere).

You did that backwards, but the point stands. I wonder if it's just as cheap to fly down to RDU as it is to charter a bus somewhere like Syracuse? There are only so many "nice weather" places to play in February (though this weekend is looking to be pretty warm everywhere).
Fixed it. Shows how little I know about gambling.

I had duke covering 9.5... defecting to Cuba to avoid my debts

Manhattan plays the game because the coach believes it'll make them better come April when they're fighting in their conference. Duke is a bit on cruise control and Adler has been off but Manhattan has not embarrassed themselves by any stretch. 6-13 to start the 4th. Manhattan goalie is legit.

UNC covers 13-9 over Richmond. I don't see any of the young guns in the scorers list

Hopkins winning 18-12 over Towson. Hopkins was up 6 at half, Towson made a nice run to get back to 14-12 at the end of the 3rd, but couldn't sustain it.

FLHd6yoXEAIe-lj
UVA -6.5 over High Point
Vermont -2.5 over Utah
UNC -5.5 over Colgate
And the mighty Highlanders of NJIT +7.5 over Lehigh.

Fear Lubetkin Field at Mal Simon Stadium.

3-1 on the season.

Lehigh -7.5 - Not sold on the Mountain Hawks but NJIT is god awful

Syracuse -5 - If we can't cover here we have bigger problems then even I thought

Maryland -3 - Loyola is in major trouble

UNC -5 - Gate is reportedly improved but their no match for UNC

3-1 on the week, 5-3 for the year.
Let down by Lehigh

Syracuse -5 over Holy Cross
Maryland -3 over Loyola
UNC -3 over Richmond
Delaware -3 over Mt. St. Mary's
4-0 this week.

6-2 overall.

Forum statistics

Threads