Let me know if numbers are wrong
IMG_5188.jpeg

Bellarmine +11 vs. Duke W
Hop -3 vs. Denver L
Navy -6 vs. MSM W
SU -6 vs. VT W

3-1 this week and YTD. 3 points

yea baby cuse won and i went 0-4 for first week couldn’t ask for better start

I tend to shy away from picking cuse games as i feel at times can be bad luck n not fair to do that to our cuse boys

I tend to shy away from picking cuse games as i feel at times can be bad luck n not fair to do that to our cuse boys
I only pick them if I think they have a legitimate shot at winning and covering. Otherwise I stay away because I'm too emotionally wrapped up in their performance

I only pick them if I think they have a legitimate shot at winning and covering. Otherwise I stay away because I'm too emotionally wrapped up in their performance
That was my problem with picking the Terps by 6. If the Terps had been favored by 3, that would have been a reasonable pick (although I would have still missed).

That was my problem with picking the Terps by 6. If the Terps had been favored by 3, that would have been a reasonable pick (although I would have still missed).
I picked the Terps because, essentially, it was the same 2 rosters as last years game plus Terps have Malever back. I wasn't crazy about the line, but with last years results took a shot.

Thank you for setting this up. I've been looking forward to it. I'm hoping for a .501 winning percentage.

Syracuse
St. John's
Stony Brook
Bucknell
1-3. I guess I'm not winning the $100.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online