Lax Pick em’ : Week 13 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Lax Pick em’ : Week 13

28-20 YTD

High Point +1.5 v UMass
Hobart -5.5 v St. Bonnies
Saint Joe's +3 v Richmond
Michigan +1.5 v Ohio State

Good call on High Point, liked them early in the week then forgot about the matchup when I mad picks today. There up big

Duke -5.5 over North Carolina - UNC has battled these past few weeks, but I think Duke might just be too much for them. Plus Duke doesn't want to get into any tie breaker situations for the ACC tournament. Think the injuries for UNC will just be way too much to overcome.
Michigan +1.5 vs Ohio State - is this a misprint lol? They played just a week ago and Michigan won by one, after leading by a lot for a majority of the game.
Virginia +2 vs Notre Dame - UVA seems to have Notre Dame's number, and they must be feeling desperate. I thought UVA would finally end their losing streak to Duke though, and was way off.
Penn St -4.5 over Rutgers - they just played at Rutgers last weekend and PSU won by six. Now they play on a neutral field. Trying not to overthink these things.
Didn't u say Hobart was the lock of the week? U didn't take em? Lol

Didn't u say Hobart was the lock of the week? U didn't take em? Lol

I think that was Jeremy. Not a bad person to be mistaken for! Hobart does look very tempting, I just like focusing on the higher profile games for some reason.

I think that was Jeremy. Not a bad person to be mistaken for! Hobart does look very tempting, I just like focusing on the higher profile games for some reason.
Oh ur right is was JeremyCuse.

That's why I said that I didn't trust either BU or Colgate, BU started cold and Gate gagged on a 6 goal lead

Yup, both teams are to up and down, would have went Gate if I had to but it was a crapshoot

Yup, both teams are to up and down, would have went Gate if I had to but it was a crapshoot
Lafayette has an early 5-2 lead over Lehigh smh --glad I didn't pick this game

Lacrosse TV is awful. I put on the Towson Vs Delaware game and had to shut it off. No reason all these teams shouldn't be on espn plus it's such a huge difference. Even an NJIT vs Umass Lowell game blows this away. It's really awful they ruined a big game for fans.

Lafayette has an early 5-2 lead over Lehigh smh --glad I didn't pick this game

Funny I tried to bet on Lafayette as fanduel had them +105, site had major issue so I gave up. And of course... Not to mention Loyola hanging tough. I did entertain Providence though so it wasn't all missed treasures

Well Lafayette just gave up a 70 yard pole goal while in 10 man ride--I hate when teams take goalie out on the ride

Loyola and Army tied at 10, ugh I Petro'ed myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom