Lax Pick Em’ : Week 14 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Lax Pick Em’ : Week 14

I was contemplating between Loyola and Colgate and of course I picked the wrong one.. lol

I had the same discussion with myself and ultimately stayed away from both. Felt like Gate was the best of the but man these early round games can be a crapshoot

Denver -4 v Villanova
Michigan +3.5 v JHU
Syracuse +1.5 v Duke
Cornell -2 v Penn

DARTs...and sinking fast

Additional Games on Friday
1 PM Cleveland St. +6.5 vs. Utah -6.5 [at AF]
4 PM Jacksonville -1.5 @ Air Force +1.5
4 PM BU +2 @ Army -2
7 PM Navy +1.5 vs. Lehigh -1.5 [at Army]

No, I don't see that listed. Here are the America East playoff games I see:

America East
All games at No. 1 seed UAlbany
Semifinals — Thursday, May 2
4 pm: (2) Vermont vs. (3) UMBC
7 pm: (1) UAlbany vs. (4) Merrimack
Championship — Saturday, May 4

Michigan +3.5 vs Hopkins - I think Hopkins wins, but with Michigan's face-off group, I think they keep it close. They lost by four earlier in the season, but have to imagine they'll be more desperate this time out.
Princeton +1.5 vs Yale - Given they played a week ago and the Tigers won by seven, this line seems ... curious. The Bulldogs are really struggling with face-off health and Priceton went 21-27 last week. Perhaps Yale is more desperate this weekend, or Vegas knows something about their fogo's health status, but this seems too obvious.
Syracuse +1.5 vs Duke - Go 'Cuse!

Will save last pick for the weekend.

It's too bad the Ivy Tournament and the ACC Tournament overlap so much on Friday. Wish they could have figured out a way these games aren't played at the same time.

34-17 YTD

Tuesday schedule is very tempting. Loyola, Colgate and Jax all really stand out.

Michigan +3.5 - Got burned with them vs Rutty, but getting 3.5 here against a team in Hop they were battling until a meltdown late is to good to pass up.

Cuse +1.5, SU with 2 weeks off against a team they historically play well and getting points? Again just can't pass it up.

Pending the remaining two for now.

Michigan +3.5
Cuse +1.5

Been going back and forth on St. Joes and High Point all day.
Can't get past Umass getting blasted by High Point last week, and St. Joes only favored by 3

Going with St. Joes -3
4th pick pending.

For those of us who took St. Joes, prepare yourself for a frustrating non cover. Umass goalie has stolen a bunch in the 1st half and St. Joes is clinging to a one goal lead.

vill off to a fast start over Denver.. not good for the bubble teams.

Hopkins boat racing Mich early. Less then optimal when u too Michigan to cover

I took High Point to cover, down 4-0 after one. smh

4-3 now. I was looking at St. Joes, High Point or Manhattan. Went with St. Joes who had a push until a brutal final minute (missed open net, two penalties called on St. Joes etc). High Point should cover.

Denver ain't covering.

Hop looks real bad.

Hop offense completely dominated. Lack of an elite dodging attackmen is their Achilles heal and Melendez being a shadow of himself pretty much the entire year

I took High Point to cover, down 4-0 after one. smh

High Point covered but man tough loss to fall by 1. Was a fan of them, Manhattan and St. Joes today. One of those weeks when the one you go with doesn't cover. Michigan coming back and winning out right makes the day a decent one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom