Lax Pick'em Week 1 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Lax Pick'em Week 1

Bellarmine +11.5 at Duke
Penn State -4.5 vs Lafayette
Syracuse -2.5 vs Vermont
Jacksonville -1.5 vs Hopkins

We don't have the Marist at Rutgers game on the list, Rutgers is -7.5 on DraftKings.
I love Rutgers this week. Marist played em tough last yr but I think it was a fluke. Love Penn State and Cuse too. Wish I could bet Cuse. Would make it even more fun at the game Saturday. Lol

Denver. -2.5
Jacksonville. -1.5
Syracuse -2.5
Navy. -5.5

Hofstra -1.5
Jacksonville -1.5
Penn State -4.5
Syracuse -2.5

Not picking any dogs this week. I think both UNC and Denver are weaker than the polls suggest(going by last weeks scrimmage results). Not sold on Hopkins turn around yet. Penn State will be better than last year while Lafayette is at the bottom of the Patriot league. I think the Orange wins by at least 3. Hofstra > Merrimack.

Hofstra -1.5
Jacksonville -1.5
Penn State -4.5
Syracuse -2.5

Not picking any dogs this week. I think both UNC and Denver are weaker than the polls suggest(going by last weeks scrimmage results). Not sold on Hopkins turn around yet. Penn State will be better than last year while Lafayette is at the bottom of the Patriot league. I think the Orange wins by at least 3. Hofstra > Merrimack.
Merrimack is a scrappy team. I think they lost by a goal last yr to Hofstra. Hofstra had a down yr last yr tho and should cover but risky due to Merrimack being so scrappy. They played Boston tough last yr to but I did see LIU beat 'em up pretty good. Merrimack is well coached and small athletic kids. Still not sold on Hofstra yet either tho as LIU beat them in the Long Island Cup last yr too. They don't have that big time scorer since Ryan Tierney graduated. A lot of talk about Gerard Cane but he's just a heavy sit kid with a great shot. U D him up well and u can hold him in check. Idk if they got any transfers or talented freshmen so who knows if they are much better this yr. I would take the pts and go with scrappy Merrimack but can't bet that game due to Hofstra being a NY team. I love Penn State they should be much improved this yr and I also like Ohio State. Lacalandra is a huge addition and should work well with Jack Myers. He can dish and score while being super athletic with great stick skills. H

Denver -2.5
Bellarmine +11.5
Bucknell -6.5
Cuse -2.5

Syracuse (-2.5) vs. Vermont
Carrier Dome
⏰1 p.m.

Gary Gait has plenty of new pieces to begin his second year for New York’s College Team. Tucker Dordevic is now playing for Georgetown and Brendan Curry and Owen Seebold have graduated. The Orange had the top recruiting class in 2022 led by Joey Spallina How quickly he meshes with Owen Hiltz and Alex Simmons (Denver) will determine the outlook for 2023. Chris Feifs and Vermont are dealing with their own set of changes. Feifs replaces both coordinators, his top midfielder and goalie from 2022. That didn’t stop the Catamounts —the favorite in the America East— from posting their own bulletin board material this week.

Go Orange!​

FCD0A9DF-C524-4692-83CC-6D3E8FA9EF1A.jpeg

I know the lines OrangeExtreme usually uses comes from Vegas and is usually the top 20/25 so interesting see all of the game available.

Navy -5.5
Utah +2.5
Detroit Mercy -1.5
Cuse -2.5

1-3, much like SUs offense, off to a rough start.

Bellarmine +11.5 at Duke no
Penn State -4.5 vs Lafayette yes
Syracuse -2.5 vs Vermont no
Jacksonville -1.5 vs Hopkins no
MIsery likes company 1-3

Hofstra -1.5
Jacksonville -1.5
Penn State -4.5
Syracuse -2.5

make room gentlemen, 1-3 for the week.

And, Hofstra is dead to me.

make room gentlemen, 1-3 for the week.

And, Hofstra is dead to me.
Told u Merrimack is scrappy and might win. Hofstra doesn't have anyone special on offense to take over a game.

I took a parlay Duke, Penn State, Ohio State, Bucknell, Marquette and Navy. Hit them all but Navy won by 6 and was giving 6.5. Don't know why I didn't pick two and go big. Oh well

Told u Merrimack is scrappy and might win. Hofstra doesn't have anyone special on offense to take over a game.
Yes you did. It's become an annual thing with me--I pick Hofstra in a game that they are favored in and they lay an egg. And now they are dead to me, again.

Yes you did. It's become an annual thing with me--I pick Hofstra in a game that they are favored in and they lay an egg. And now they are dead to me, again.
Lmao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom