LAX TV/Streaming Action for Feb 27 - Mar 3 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

LAX TV/Streaming Action for Feb 27 - Mar 3

uva doesnt even run a second midfield really. think they got only a couple shifts all game...they have exactly 5 elite players on offense (the starting attack + schutz and boyden) but are woefully short on contributors after that. got exposed today...

kilrain and aviles with strong games for the blue jays...wonder what this orange defense would be like with those two

u wanted uva to win for ACC-RPI reasons but probably good that hopkins got this one with the game next up...blue jays could be in for an emotional letdown after this
Colsey is already better than Schutz. Not that Schultz is a bad player, but he is not elite; he just has elite size and an elite recruiting ranking. As someone from Fairfield County, I can say even without the benefit of hindsight his #1 ranking was pure lunacy.

Colsey is already better than Schutz. Not that Schultz is a bad player, but he is not elite; he just has elite size and an elite recruiting ranking. As someone from Fairfield County, I can say even without the benefit of hindsight his #1 ranking was pure lunacy.
I don't think that Colsey is already better than Schutz.

Insane save from McNaney just now. He is a serious difference maker when he is on

It's still fairly early in the season but there seems to be more parity in the top 10-15 teams than in previous years. Now that I've said it, I'm sure it will change and I will have to eat my words for the rest of the season.

Insane save from McNaney just now. He is a serious difference maker when he is on
As good as Entenmann is, it's got to feel awfully good as a goalie standing there behind ND's stellar defense year after year. I'm sure Entenmann's glad he hasn't been playing for Cuse the past few years with the defensive debacles beginning in 2021.

Have you guys looked at the Army score today? 13-10 in the 4th against Lafayette

Have you guys looked at the Army score today? 13-10 in the 4th against Lafayette

No kidding - how can they be allowing that many goals against?

Duke taking their anger out on Princeton after the loss to Penn. Gianforcaro hanging tough with 17 saves for Princeton - must feel shell shocked.

Lafayette is much improved but Army tends to play up and down, I wouldn't read much into it

As game vs hopkins and matchups kinda think maby put cacameo or dwan on angelus and melendez (however way ya want) and fig on dagnonn. Angelus feel may be tad to fast for fig and dwan has size to matchup with melendez. Now who will take collision prob have to put wright or olexo on him. We have to start getting on dudes hands. Can’t go for stick to much as players are very good very strong if playing stick and not body n hands.

hopkins delaware duke next 3 games believe def have to take 2 out of 3 here. Faceoffs gbs will be huge as will offense being able to score on most possessions. Last year when couldn’t win faceoffs offense seem to know that and knew they had to score when had ball they have to play that way even tho winning faceoffs. As said don’t need the perfect shot everytime but quality shot and bury them. We have missed to many open looks. Prob gonna feel nervous all week till game starts. Really really really like to get a dub this coming game. To say would be huge boost to win is understatement!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom