LAX TV/Streaming Action for Feb 27 - Mar 3 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

LAX TV/Streaming Action for Feb 27 - Mar 3

PSU 15, Yale 14 OT

That should be of interest to some people.

UVA 10-8 / Half
UVa is having a 2nd half drought again. Hopkins up 14-12 in the 4th.

Hopkins has really gone with the matchups of their tall midfielders, Peshko and Collison, on UVa's short ssdms.

Collison scores to put Jays up 2 late, UVA in massive trouble

Jays gonna do it! Man idk if I would put a shorty on Collison in that situation. He can just act like a shorter guy on him isn’t there. Now we have a serious opportunity next week! No fogo for UVA and not a great day from Nunes. Jays picking apart their ssdms

Jays gonna do it! Man idk if I would put a shorty on Collison in that situation. He can just act like a shorter guy on him isn’t there. Now we have a serious opportunity next week! No fogo for UVA and not a great day from Nunes. Jays picking apart their ssdms

Terenzi has gotten a lot of pub this year but he's getting his D1 wake up call today

Talking of acc losses now and I guess the only silver lining is none of these teams seem entirely terrible. ND over MD would sure be nice now though. Still some opportunities for all these teams to make up for it, including us!

Big 10 is looking like Hop and MD as the legit contenders. Seems like a big wash between those 2, the 4 ACC teams besides UNC, Army, Denver, maaaybe one or two Ivy. But it all feels very wide open all of a sudden. Everyone has looked beatable and flawed at different points. Interesting start to the year. ND might start to feel on the ropes if they lose to MD. Those conference victories look like they won’t carry like they did last season

Impressive win for the Jays. I do think this game is different with Ghobrial in the game. But alas gotta play with what you have. Virginia never made any adjustments with shorties on Hopkins massive midfielders (Peshko and Collison) and both had massive days.

Didn’t like what I saw from the UVA second midfield. They didn’t seem to have a ton of offensive depth in this game. Lots of skip passing but Hopkins seemed to make adjustments. UVA never made any adjustments. Irelan I thought looked really weak early, was getting scored on five hole time and time again. But he really turned it around. Impressive performance.

Millon was locked down by Kilrain. Tried a dopey over the head shot late in the game, that if a certain number 22 had tried in a big game moment, would be skewered all over social media. I’m sure no one will say anything about Millon though.

Impressive win for the Jays. I do think this game is different with Ghobrial in the game. But alas gotta play with what you have. Virginia never made any adjustments with shorties on Hopkins massive midfielders (Peshko and Collison) and both had massive days.

Didn’t like what I saw from the UVA second midfield. They didn’t seem to have a ton of offensive depth in this game. Lots of skip passing but Hopkins seemed to make adjustments. UVA never made any adjustments. Irelan I thought looked really weak early, was getting scored on five hole time and time again. But he really turned it around. Impressive performance.

Millon was locked down by Kilrain. Tried a dopey over the head shot late in the game, that if a certain number 22 had tried in a big game moment, would be skewered all over social media. I’m sure no one will say anything about Millon though.

Kilrain has looked really good as a frosh. That flip is gonna hurt for a while.

uva doesnt even run a second midfield really. think they got only a couple shifts all game...they have exactly 5 elite players on offense (the starting attack + schutz and boyden) but are woefully short on contributors after that. got exposed today...

kilrain and aviles with strong games for the blue jays...wonder what this orange defense would be like with those two

u wanted uva to win for ACC-RPI reasons but probably good that hopkins got this one with the game next up...blue jays could be in for an emotional letdown after this

Kilrain has looked really good as a frosh. That flip is gonna hurt for a while.
Rogers certainly had his moments as recruiter. He was not extremely high rated when he initially committed.

uva doesnt even run a second midfield really. think they got only a couple shifts all game...they have exactly 5 elite players on offense (the starting attack + schutz and boyden) but are woefully short on contributors after that. got exposed today...

kilrain and aviles with strong games for the blue jays...wonder what this orange defense would be like with those two

u wanted uva to win for ACC-RPI reasons but probably good that hopkins got this one with the game next up...blue jays could be in for an emotional letdown after this
Logically, you are correct I should want other ACC teams win OOC games. Emotionally speaking, I have thoroughly enjoyed watching Duke and UNC lose (I think it stems from basketball). And, in the second half I found myself wanting the Bluejays to win and it had nothing to do about next week's matchup. UVA was outplayed and out coached today. Well done Johns Hopkins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom