LAX TV/Streaming Action for Feb 28-Mar 5 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LAX TV/Streaming Action for Feb 28-Mar 5

Quint and Dixon calling the Hopkins and St. Joes game is unbearable.

Hop almost blew it late. Their a weird team, some odd performances and some really good ones

Hop almost blew it late. Their a weird team, some odd performances and some really good ones

Hopkins won over 50% against Zach Cole. That’s really impressive (and worrisome from an SU perspective).

Penn State 15-9 over Penn. Zach80 may have been into something in the preseason.

Hopkins won over 50% against Zach Cole. That’s really impressive (and worrisome from an SU perspective).

Hop has good fogo depth, 3 guys who can play that's 2 right now with the main guy out. SUs wing play will be a major concern. Hop plays UVA Tuesday, they ikely will be hurting a bit after that game, should be ultra physical.

Last edited:
That's scary. Cole is a legit force who could play on the top D1 teams.

Hop has good fogo depth, 3 guys who can play that's 2 right now with the main guy out. SUs wing play will be a major concern. Hop plays UVA Tuesday, they ikely will be hurting a bit after that game, should be ultra physical.
I was thinking about their UVA game during todays game... That will be a very physical game. They may throw all 3 FOGOs at Petey...

I was thinking about their UVA game during todays game... That will be a very physical game. They may throw all 3 FOGOs at Petey...

Their main guy is hurt, didn't play again Today I think

With Penn losing to Duke and now to PSU, it is looking less likely that the Ivy League will get 6 in this year.
6 is already out of the question. they'll be lucky to get more than 3

I know this is totally random but watching the cuse woman’s vs VT game as watch all cuse woman’s and penn state woman’s games as can. But man woman have some worst sideline celebrations i have ever seen. Little kid come up with some more creative then them.

But maby kayla trainor is onto something for team morale. After every goal scored she gives hugs to players. Hmmm maby gait start doing that help with player confidence. What ya think? lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom