LAX TV/Streaming Action for March 1-6 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LAX TV/Streaming Action for March 1-6

Ivies might also improve a bit given they have 2 yrs of kids really playing as FR and many JRs with limited experience.. OSU has a bunch of 5yr SRs and 2/3 of cornells roster had less than 10 games under their belt.

Interesting score with Princeton up on Georgetown 7-4 in the third. Also surprising that Stony Brook is tied with Rutgers in the 3rd

no kidding. I thought Georgetown had a very realistic shot to go undefeated given their relatively soft remaining schedule.
Cornell over Ohio State is also a bit of a surprise - not the shock of the Princeton game by any means.
I guess the Ivies are legit - it might also be a bit of others not taking them as seriously and limited scouting given the unique situation of the Ivies not playing last year, new players etc.

The Ivy’s definitely have some good teams. Princeton looks better than I thought they’d be, Yale is losing to UMass though.

How about the Rutgers score - having to go to OT to beat Stony Brook 17-16.
And we have to play SB...

UNC had a lot trouble with Denver. UNC not looking strong on D at this point

Rutgers Defense is not good, their going to get exposed by Princeton next week and the B10 schedule. SB has a very good offense but not much defensively.

UNC has a very good goalie but a young defense.

Rutgers Defense is not good, their going to get exposed by Princeton next week and the B10 schedule. SB has a very good offense but not much defensively.
You are correct sir. Kirst is a good goalie but can't overcome bad defense - sound familiar?

Our schedule after Hobart and Hopkins is DAUNTING. Albany looks like perhaps he only soft spot. Cornell definitely is not. At least Hop is looking terrible today ;)

UVA pulls out starters end of 3q. Shellenberger just lets the game come to him , their D may looks better than ever. Nunes is as advertised.

Gray is simply amazing. UNC be lost without.

Rutgers was exposed.

Just thinking back to Cuse scrimmages, handled OSU yet handled by Michigan. Took Delaware , maybe todays b10 outcomes reflect true league order

Cornell and Princeton to challenge Yale

Impressive win by BU

Looking forward to ND Maryland

UVA pulls out starters end of 3q. Shellenberger just lets the game come to him , their D may looks better than ever. Nunes is as advertised.

Gray is simply amazing. UNC be lost without.

Rutgers was exposed.

Just thinking back to Cuse scrimmages, handled OSU yet handled by Michigan. Took Delaware , maybe todays b10 outcomes reflect true league order

Cornell and Princeton to challenge Yale

Impressive win by BU

Looking forward to ND Maryland

I wouldn’t count out Penn, I think they look better than Yale right now.

Terps hold on to win 11-9

Zack what’s your take on Khan so far? I’ve only watched the Terps games today and against Cuse but thought he didn’t really look good in either. Luckily Maryland has enough talent they dont appear to need him to do more at least now.

Zack what’s your take on Khan so far? I’ve only watched the Terps games today and against Cuse but thought he didn’t really look good in either. Luckily Maryland has enough talent they dont appear to need him to do more at least now.
He definitely seems to be struggling right now. He seems to dodge from behind and get stopped by a defender, then gets sort of pushed over and loses the ball fairly often.
I could have used another couple goals today. 1 more would have beat the point spread.

Yes indeed, my bad , stupid omission on my part. They are definitely in the convo as best Ivy
Although it is 9-9 PSU-Penn with 4 minutes to go.

Penn scores with 1 second on the clock to win 10-9

Last edited:
Princeton 10-8 over Georgetown wow that’s a pretty big upset.
That was certainly a surprise. I had sort of felt that while Georgetown's defense was very strong, their offense was not quite so strong, and there might be a game where they just didn't score enough. Today was one of those days.

He definitely seems to be struggling right now. He seems to dodge from behind and get stopped by a defender, then gets sort of pushed over and loses the ball fairly often.
I could have used another couple goals today. 1 more would have beat the point spread.

Something else that stood out to me was Maryland putting a shorty on Dobson the whole game and holding him to no goals. To my eye at least in the 4th, even if he got a step on his guy he wasn’t even looking to shoot it.

Something else that stood out to me was Maryland putting a shorty on Dobson the whole game and holding him to no goals. To my eye at least in the 4th, even if he got a step on his guy he wasn’t even looking to shoot it.

Noticed this too. He looked pretty shaky passing the ball, and it seemed like ND wanted him to be the creator out of the midfield. But his passes seems to go high a lot of the time. Had a nice assist to Westin to start the game but other than that looked pretty timid.

Strange game. Notre Dame goalie played well but the offense was really sloppy and don’t think they won many faceoffs after the first quarter. Surprised Maryland didn’t win by more but their shooting seemed off.

Noticed this too. He looked pretty shaky passing the ball, and it seemed like ND wanted him to be the creator out of the midfield. But his passes seems to go high a lot of the time. Had a nice assist to Westin to start the game but other than that looked pretty timid.

Strange game. Notre Dame goalie played well but the offense was really sloppy and don’t think they won many faceoffs after the first quarter. Surprised Maryland didn’t win by more but their shooting seemed off.

Yeah Dobson could be a beast but his shooting still looks inconsistent as last season to me. Maryland probably would have won by a few more but they had a bunch of turnovers, luckily for them ND seemed to have just as many.

Yeah Dobson could be a beast but his shooting still looks inconsistent as last season to me. Maryland probably would have won by a few more but they had a bunch of turnovers, luckily for them ND seemed to have just as many.
The boxscore lists each team with 18 turnovers. I was thinking at times, that it was a bit like a high school game with all the bad passes and such. Sometimes one just has to be happy with a win even if it ain't pretty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom