LaxMag Way Early 2019 Rankings | Syracusefan.com

LaxMag Way Early 2019 Rankings

It's funny how terrible these rankings are. I think Dom played better than his save percentage but he can be easily replaced. Bomberry was good but one dimensional. to me he wasn't and elite finisher like a Keogh or a inside finisher who could dodge like Randy. Our stars are young, we have an elite cover guy, and we have a coach who has been there. The only unknown is our recruiting class and you can say that for every team. Oh well guess it always has to be proven on the field.

SO SU will bring back everyone but be the same or worse next year? Not a great preview.

I agree but I think if you read his explanation that just because they bring a lot of guys back doesn't translate into a much better season. I like a lot of the returning pieces and you hope certain guys are gonna take their game to the next level but I'm still concerned about not having a true distributor on offense and from a save % Madonna is certainly replaceable it still isn't a guarantee next years goalie will be better.

It does seem a little strange. Virginia finished #10 or #11, while Syracuse finished #12. The two teams split their regular season games, both 1 goal games in C-ville. Both teams get a lot back. Yet Syracuse drops 1 spot to #13 while UVa climbs to #5.
Syracuse had nice efforts from some of their freshmen, Dordevic and Curry, who might take steps forward as much as Moore or Laviano do. Perhaps there is even more room for Dordevic and Curry to improve.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom