Laxpower Gone | Syracusefan.com

Laxpower Gone

RIP!!! Will miss it! We really need to keep our recruits up to date now

Wow! I started posting on laxpower back in 1997 or 1998! After i found myself strictly posting the Syracuse-centric threads i migrated over here. Sad day for lacrosse fans.

DlvdiBIW0AE07g_.jpg

Tough news for sure but unfortunately the writing has been on the wall for a while now.

I know a few posters have found their way over here the last few years which has been great to see. I hope a few more will also migrate here as well. I know Zack and a few non SU fans have joined the board and posted on occasion, I hope this continues as well. I know Temery also graciously offered up a forum spot as well when the message board portion went down last month.

They did say something about a switch.

I posted something yesterday afternoon and that post is gone. Must have gotten lost in the changeover

It looks like fanlax forum is having some problems again. Hopefully, they will get them solved before too long.

It looks like fanlax forum is having some problems again. Hopefully, they will get them solved before too long.

There changing servers I believe

"Our fault. We had a database that ended on Jan. 22 that definitely worked and another on Jan. 24 that was current but questionable. We went with the safe bet and, as a consequence... All the posts between Jan. 22-24 were sacrificed. "

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom