Laying it out | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Laying it out

Buzz and Jake aren't responsible 12 years later. I mean you can think whatever you want but Dr. Gross got us into the ACC. We aren't in the Big East anymore our schedules are lot more difficult thus we need good coaching to compete.

Our facilities held us back in the Big East era. If we won games the Dome would be filled. The Dome isn't filled because we have sucked. We have lost bandwagon fans. That isn't because of Buzz, Jake, P.
We replaced all of them by 2004. Dr. Gross fixed the Athletic Department except football. That is because of coaching. Greg Robinson and Scott Shafer were failures. Each of them did major damage. The difference is Scott was well liked but both were not good CFB HCs.

This has nothing to do with the old regime. If we win games we can get better athletes.

Like I said: whatever you say.

44cuse

Last edited:
Like I said: whatever you say.

44cuse
Okay. I guess having a different opinion means whatever. I don't dispute Jake, Buzz were lazy with the infrastructure of SU FB but we are way past our current problems being P's fault. Hell our current problems aren't even Gerg's fault right now.

The blame is on the recent staffs and the fact we are playing a way harder schedule now than before.

Okay. I guess having a different opinion means whatever. I don't dispute Jake, Buzz were lazy with the infrastructure of SU FB but we are way past our current problems being P's fault. Hell our current problems aren't even Gerg's fault right now.

The blame is on the recent staffs and the fact we are playing a way harder schedule now than before.

No. it's just a way of not participating in a ridiculous discussion. You can believe whatever you want. Therefore: whatever you say. If you don't think facilities and decisions made 15 yrs ago affected where we are now, you are entitled to your opinion.

44cuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom