Class of 2025 - LB Antoine Deslauriers (QC/GA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (4/26/24) | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 LB Antoine Deslauriers (QC/GA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (4/26/24)

I can't even fathom what's possible if he exhibits the proper dedication to S&C.

Something like this -

IMG_6674.jpeg

Going viral on some different pages. Cuse getting some nice publicity. On IG some crap talkers were saying he can't move etc and then if you go to his junior year highlights post they all change their tune. Kids a freak!

Seems like a grounded young man.

For years, I have jokingly yelled ‘Rip his head off!’ when SU is playing defense.

I think I need to stop doing that once Antoine starts playing. He just might do it and then I could be an accessory for murder. Lawyers on the board, would appreciate any advice you have on this….

One thing for sure: he is the creator of the most violent collisions on a football field I have ever seen.

For years, I have jokingly yelled ‘Rip his head off!’ when SU is playing defense.

I think I need to stop doing that once Antoine starts playing. He just might do it and then I could be an accessory for murder.

He is the creator of the most violent collisions on a football field I have ever seen.
Years ago I was in a local Tip Club with Kirby Dar Dar. (He is one of the best story tellers I have ever heard. Absolutely hilarious.) Anyway, he was telling us about his high school team (for which, according to him, he wasn’t good enough to return kicks).
He told us about a tackle on of his teammates made. Open field. Totally clean. The ref flagged him anyway. When Kirby’s coach asked why he threw the flag, the ref said “he hit him too hard, coach”.

I think I need to stop doing that once Antoine starts playing. He just might do it and then I could be an accessory for murder. Lawyers on the board, would appreciate any advice you have on this….

One thing for sure: he is the creator of the most violent collisions on a football field I have ever seen.
He needs to wear a 49 mesh jersey the same size as that one with coach.

1717902050442.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom