Class of 2025 - LB Antoine Deslauriers (QC/GA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (4/26/24) | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 LB Antoine Deslauriers (QC/GA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (4/26/24)

Seems like a grounded young man.

For years, I have jokingly yelled ‘Rip his head off!’ when SU is playing defense.

I think I need to stop doing that once Antoine starts playing. He just might do it and then I could be an accessory for murder. Lawyers on the board, would appreciate any advice you have on this….

One thing for sure: he is the creator of the most violent collisions on a football field I have ever seen.
Ha. Absolutely love this kid.

I find it very interesting that he says he hasn’t or doesn’t really watch football. The kid is an absolute natural as a MLB. It amazing to me he doesn’t watch anybody else play the position. Wow.

This kid went mega viral after his OV. More good pub for the program. Just annoying to see so many comments on the posts saying stuff like “Why is he committed to Syracuse, when’s he going to decommit?”

Kick rocks
Until we are good, this is what we (and more realistically Fran and his recruiting squad) have to contend with. Fran has been so good, that I would suspect in two years when a bunch of his early commits are making it to campus, it’s going to be “Fran Brown is turning Cuse into a power house” and “damnit he stole another stud” instead of “how long until this kid jumps to another program?”

Unfortunately, nothing we can do except wait for that time to come around. We’ll that and celebrate (what we hope will be) all the on field success we have the next couple seasons

Seems like a grounded young man.

For years, I have jokingly yelled ‘Rip his head off!’ when SU is playing defense.

I think I need to stop doing that once Antoine starts playing. He just might do it and then I could be an accessory for murder. Lawyers on the board, would appreciate any advice you have on this….

One thing for sure: he is the creator of the most violent collisions on a football field I have ever seen.
There is definitely more than a little LT in him.

This kid went mega viral after his OV. More good pub for the program. Just annoying to see so many comments on the posts saying stuff like “Why is he committed to Syracuse, when’s he going to decommit?”

Kick rocks
It is annoying. If we had more recent success it may be slightly different but I think every post like that made on a national site will get pretty much only negative comments from opposing teams fans. Just the nature of fans unfortunately.

It is annoying. If we had more recent success it may be slightly different but I think every post like that made on a national site will get pretty much only negative comments from opposing teams fans. Just the nature of fans unfortunately.
Who cares about opposing team's fans opinions though? The win is Syracuse getting good press on social media. Guess who enjoys social media? Other recruits. Fran getting Syracuse visibility is 100 percent upside.

Is Deslauriers the Syracuse version of "The Boz?"
290e85f3f84487df3285fc02e4f1a30a.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom