Class of 2025 - LB Antoine Deslauriers (QC/GA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (4/26/24) | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 LB Antoine Deslauriers (QC/GA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (4/26/24)

He needs to wear a 49 mesh jersey the same size as that one with coach.

View attachment 241869
Is there no hope of getting these unis back? I rarely see this mentioned in the legion of uniform threads we have. It was a great look and it seemed like we invested in some pads that were extra large for the husky defender

Is there no hope of getting these unis back? I rarely see this mentioned in the legion of uniform threads we have. It was a great look and it seemed like we invested in some pads that were extra large for the husky defender
I'd prefer not to just wear stock mesh jerseys you can buy at a wholesale sporting goods store for $14.99

I'd prefer not to just wear stock mesh jerseys you can buy at a wholesale sporting goods store for $14.99
But on the plus side we don't have to ask where can i get a true to life Cuse jersey ? And they'll be affordable!! :)

Man don’t be part of the problem, be part of the solution

Just praying he makes it to campus without someone poaching
Always a risk, but short of Georgia, Bama, Michigan, Ohio St, and USC, he’s already got the big boy offers.

Notre Dame and Michigan have the biggest fan bases in Canada (and are perceived as as big time as it gets for a recruit - even today) so the fact that he had that Notre Dame offer and chose us makes me feel good about holding on to him.

1000002916.jpg

Gonna be playing on ESPN on Sunday

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom