Class of 2025 - LB Antoine Deslauriers (QC/GA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (4/26/24) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 LB Antoine Deslauriers (QC/GA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (4/26/24)

The most diverse, international, high school rosters you will ever see. Rabun Gap-Nacoochee School | Team Detail
BTW, the school is in the N Georgia mountains and enrolls 680 K-12. And the team went 13-0 last year.
It’s way up in the sticks, north of Clayton, which is kind of the last center of civilization up that way. Beautiful country, good hiking, and Rabun Bald in that area is a great hike with a spectacular summit view. When I saw where he was from, I thought, wut?

It’s way up in the sticks, north of Clayton, which is kind of the last center of civilization up that way. Beautiful country, good hiking, and Rabun Bald in that area is a great hike with a spectacular summit view. When I saw where he was from, I thought, wut?
That surprised me as well when I read Rabun Gap. We recently rented a place on Lake Chatuge in Hiawassee, GA which is close to Rabun Gap. Stunning views of the lake and mountains. Gorgeous country. I would retire up there in a heartbeat.

Hoping Zaire was able to stop and talk with Antoine and Ty while in town yesterday. Having the recruits connecting the dots of Syracuse and a former Cuse guy playing at a high level in the NFL as a LB, I would think would be a great experience to have had.

I love this this kid but the thing is it’s no longer about one recruit. Fran gets it, you’re going to win some and lose some battles but you keep your head in the game and keep fighting and at the end of the day you build a really good class with kids who buy into what your selling. It’s a great vision. Nobody should be hanging on by a whim to one specific recruit because there’s always another

I love this this kid but the thing is it’s no longer about one recruit. Fran gets it, you’re going to win some and lose some battles but you keep your head in the game and keep fighting and at the end of the day you build a really good class with kids who buy into what your selling. It’s a great vision. Nobody should be hanging on by a whim to one specific recruit because there’s always another
In this case I have to disagree with you. I think it's fine if posters get excited about this prospect.

Last edited:
I agree with this premise. I feel Fran and co are great evaluators of talent. He is not just looking at star ratings and offering. If there are two players of equal talent one not rated that wants to commit and one rated that wants to wait Fran is taking the commitment. The class is going to be full before some of these players make a decision. With that said they will find room for a very high rated player.

In this case I have to disagree with you. I think it's fine if posters get excited about this prospect.
Meh.. you are missing my point, if he turns us down there will be another and then another and then another after that. We aren’t sitting by and waiting for one kid as it makes no sense. I like our chances with this kid but I’m not all in on any one kid in particular

People need to pay closer attention to you here CL :)
Oh My God Wow GIF

Meh.. you are missing my point, if he turns us down there will be another and then another and then another after that. We aren’t sitting by and waiting for one kid as it makes no sense. I like our chances with this kid but I’m not all in on any one kid in particular
Ithaca for most of us who hang out here on the recruiting board I do think we get that.

And kids are going to remember when they decide to portal from some big name program.

I got your point. That's how all good recruiters operate. No one should ever be all in on one prospect, especially youngsters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom