Class of 2021 - LB Jason Henderson (PA) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 LB Jason Henderson (PA) Offered

I would really like him as a commit. I’m hoping it works out. I think he is taking his time to review all his options before he commits. Hopefully we hear something before August.

I would really like him as a commit. I’m hoping it works out. I think he is taking his time to review all his options before he commits. Hopefully we hear something before August.

Most kids from that region are PSU or bust. I wonder if he's waiting on a Franklin?

Most kids from that region are PSU or bust. I wonder if he's waiting on a Franklin?
Im worried about that too along with some others that are in his ear trying to hold him off.

reedny I want to elaborate sInce you wanted my thoughts. Henderson does have good speed. He's a good athlete but this kid is a box player. That's his strength. You have to keep guys like that in to stop the run.. Playing Rover takes him out the box most of the time and changes his reads. He will have to play in space more covering and tackling slot Wr's. Can he get away with playing Rover? Yes but I wouldn't want him there. It doesn't allow him to play to his strengths.

Im worried about that too along with some others that are in his ear trying to hold him off.
PSU already took an undersized LB in the 2021 class. A kid named Kobe King from Cass Tech. I doubt they would take two players so similar in the same class.

Looking at their commits, they have 3 from Maryland, 3 from Michigan and 3 from PA. They are really hurting Maryland and the Michigan schools with their recruiting these days. No one from NJ yet, which seems unusual.

Back to Henderson. I would love to see him in a Syracuse uniform. That said, there is only room for one more linebacker in our class. If he wants to go to Syracuse, he better move soon or someone else is going to take his spot.

PSU already took an undersized LB in the 2021 class. A kid named Kobe King from Cass Tech. I doubt they would take two players so similar in the same class.

Looking at their commits, they have 3 from Maryland, 3 from Michigan and 3 from PA. They are really hurting Maryland and the Michigan schools with their recruiting these days. No one from NJ yet, which seems unusual.
Good point. Might not be Penn st but some one is holding him.

So he doesn’t really, truly want to be here. Good to know.
My thoughts exactly. These kids who hedge throughout the process usually end up flipping at some point, even on Signing Day.
If that’s his thinking then good luck to him. Time waits for no man...or recruit!

My thoughts exactly. These kids who hedge throughout the process usually end up flipping at some point, even on Signing Day.
If that’s his thinking then good luck to him. Time waits for no man...or recruit!
Wait, you guys do know that most players commit to schools that weren't their first choice? You think Hayden Nelson wasn't waiting for a Wisconsin offer? I'm sure he's still waiting

If the player and not the staff is holding, then I am sure the player and family realizes that the ship can get taken by another player at any time. That's their decision. It's no different than any of your kids having a "safety school " in case their top school doesn't come through.

Wait, you guys do know that most players commit to schools that weren't their first choice? You think Hayden Nelson wasn't waiting for a Wisconsin offer? I'm sure he's still waiting
Well aware. Just saying that from what I've noticed, those are the guys likely to bounce at their first opportunity and are never a lock to honor their verbal. So obviously if someone else takes their spot, so be it- won't be a shock at all. .Nature of the bizness but it still sucks.

Well aware. Just saying that from what I've noticed, those are the guys likely to bounce at their first opportunity and are never a lock to honor their verbal. So obviously if someone else takes their spot, so be it- won't be a shock at all. .Nature of the bizness but it still sucks.
Point taken

I really, truly wanted to date Ariana Grande but I’m comfortable and happy with my decision to be with my current girlfriend

That's probably just as well. I'm sure she would have just licked your donuts when you weren't looking, and after dating Pete Davidson, you probably wouldn't have liked to hear the size comparisons.

That's probably just as well. I'm sure she would have just licked your donuts when you weren't looking, and after dating Pete Davidson, you probably wouldn't have liked to hear the size comparisons.
It’s the motion of the ocean

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom