Class of 2021 - LB Jason Henderson (PA) Offered | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 LB Jason Henderson (PA) Offered

Back to Henderson. I would love to see him in a Syracuse uniform. That said, there is only room for one more linebacker in our class. If he wants to go to Syracuse, he better move soon or someone else is going to take his spot.
I wonder if the staff let him know, particularly as we're currently his only P5 offer.

Wait, you guys do know that most players commit to schools that weren't their first choice? You think Hayden Nelson wasn't waiting for a Wisconsin offer? I'm sure he's still waiting

And for that, I tip my cap to you early signing period.

My thoughts exactly. These kids who hedge throughout the process usually end up flipping at some point, even on Signing Day.
If that’s his thinking then good luck to him. Time waits for no man...or recruit!
There's been hundreds of kids who took SU offers and held firm even as bigger offers came in. The kid's waiting to see if there are any other options before he makes his decision. Mature move. I still think we're in good shape here.

In addition to Syracuse, Henderson says Buffalo, Florida Atlantic, Old Dominion, James Madison, Villanova and Temple are recruiting him hard. He says he that Pittsburgh and Wake Forest are also in touch from time to time.

In addition to Syracuse, Henderson says Buffalo, Florida Atlantic, Old Dominion, James Madison, Villanova and Temple are recruiting him hard. He says he that Pittsburgh and Wake Forest are also in touch from time to time.
That sounds like we will know within a month

Things are bad on the hill if we are recruiting against the teams listed for this kid.

Things are bad on the hill if we are recruiting against the teams listed for this kid.

Or just taking his time and has other offers that could possibly be coming. Couple more P5 offers and people will be praying we actually get the verbal.. Not all cases are the same. To me he seems like a kid that is weighing all options and feels there could be a few more that become available and for all we know the staff is not giving a hard press either.

Kid is a really good looking prospect, IMO and would love to have him

If he commits here, we definitely can say we get our 3 Amigos with Matthew, Roon, and Henderson. Can you say hell ya...?

I would like him to commit and think he would be a great addition.

I like others though think he is waiting on a specific school. He has taken visits to SU and others. Even though it was not a normal recruiting visit he did get to tour the campus and surrounding areas.

I do not fault any player that wants to take his time and make the correct decision. However I want players to come to SU because they love the school and the program not because we were a back up plan. I know people will say that happens all the time, but I feel if you really want to be at the school then you are invested and will not want to transfer at a later date.

concerning his offer list. Henderson is the type of player that may not of had a lot of exposure but would have blown up on the camp circuit. Unfortunately for him and other players because of the health crisis that has limited their exposure.

Or just taking his time and has other offers that could possibly be coming. Couple more P5 offers and people will be praying we actually get the verbal.. Not all cases are the same. To me he seems like a kid that is weighing all options and feels there could be a few more that become available and for all we know the staff is not giving a hard press either.

Kid is a really good looking prospect, IMO and would love to have him
A bird in hand is better than two in the bush.

I’m all for weighing your options and choosing the best for you and your family but how far do you risk having an offer in one hand but weighing that with some coach who says “don’t commit, maybe we’ll have a spot for you down the road”? Especially when it’s an education from Syracuse versus say some s**** state school in PA?

This is an extremely strange recruiting year. We're offering kids we probably wanted to come to a camp to make sure they fit the mold. In the past we offer them at camps.

The tape looks good. The kid's a player.

Totally agree. He’ll be a very good college player.
If only the young man and supporters were aware of what new shoes with a one inch lift would do for his recruiting status

What’s an inch or two? If you looked up “Football Player” in an encyclopedia, it would probably show this kid’s picture.

What’s an inch or two? If you looked up “Football Player” in an encyclopedia, it would probably show this kid’s picture.
Agree. He has a chance to get 600 tackles during his HS career.

His numbers are beyond insane.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom