Class of 2024 - LB Jayden Brown (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (6/23/23) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 LB Jayden Brown (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (6/23/23)

This has been a month! Wow. Another quality get. I just love how we are recruiting right now. Grabbing quality high level 3 stars with numerous p5 offers is how a program like us will garner quality depth and players. I’m very very impressed by this staffs recruiting right now

As much as I love the latest recruits we’re getting, let’s not forget that peer schools are likely saving spots in their class for transfer portal additions. Imo, this is one reason why we are seeing a bump this year.

It also helps that some of our developmental stars are now going to big time factory schools like Ohio State and LSU. We are also starting to put players in the NFL.

West Va. VaTech Purdue Maryland and others offered...not a bad list to beat out.
Put on 10 lbs and raise a little more havoc as a senior..we're looking at an all-state selection.

As much as I love the latest recruits we’re getting, let’s not forget that peer schools are likely saving spots in their class for transfer portal additions. Imo, this is one reason why we are seeing a bump this year.

It also helps that some of our developmental stars are now going to big time factory schools like Ohio State and LSU. We are also starting to put players in the NFL.
Whatever the reason is, recruiting is humming right now. So no reason to worry about the "why." Let peer schools do what they gonna do. In the meantime, let's gobble up our recruits. Thanks, peer schools!

Maybe. It could also be attributable to the coaching staff having something positive to sell coming off of a winning season with a bowl appearance, and the prospect of a quality follow up season this year.

Bottom line -- we're getting some higher caliber recruits, which is great no matter what the reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom