Class of 2023 - LB Josiah Jeffery (SC) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (12/21/22) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 LB Josiah Jeffery (SC) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (12/21/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he played QB he would be a decent emergency 5th, just in cases. Very intrigued with this signing.

I feel like everything about the logo and color scheme of his HS screams copyright infringement.

glad he’s coming here. Should be a heck of a talent for us, just really needed to say the above because it’s driving me nuts.

I feel like everything about the logo and color scheme of his HS screams copyright infringement.

glad he’s coming here. Should be a heck of a talent for us, just really needed to say the above because it’s driving me nuts.
That’s the Chicago Vikings right

I knew we had another player with a similar HS uniform, Troy Henderson. If it wasn't for the E on the helmet... And you made me go digging for that memory. ;)

00d82974-2115-e911-80cc-bfd90011696f_original.jpg

Have a youth hockey team in our league in MD that used an a Michigan M as their logo. Not same color scheme. Michigan sued them and they had to change their M starting this year.

Edit: Michigan sent a cease and desist letter which threatened a lawsuit if they didn't change.

Last edited:
Is it copy right infringement? Greenwood colors are gold and black. The Georgia Bulldogs use the exact same logo with red, white and black.

I looked up this high school and found it interesting they've had 8 students make the NFL. I'd say that's pretty good. 1600 students.

A phenomenal athlete. Unranked and under-evaluated.

Will be interesting to see how his career unfolds -- was he a darkhorse, or a flier?

Mark me down for darkhorse. Think he can make an impact in a couple years.

Good athlete. Hopefully gets to make an impact on specials soon.

This cat is going to grow into one big LB. he will become our version of SirVocea Dennis.

This recruit -- along with Gordon and the DE from Virginia -- essentially were zero star recruits that dragged down our overall class of 2023 recruiting ranking immensely.

And yet, all three of them look like stud athletes who could each be solid ACC caliber starters.

Agree with you that Jeffery looks like a future stud at LB. And fortunately, unlike in the past we don't have to rush him out there before he's physically ready. Not sure if he redshirts, but give him a year or two to get physically acclimated and adjust to the college game, and when he eventually sees the field, his athleticism will make him a difference maker.

This recruit -- along with Gordon and the DE from Virginia -- essentially were zero star recruits that dragged down our overall class of 2023 recruiting ranking immensely.

And yet, all three of them look like stud athletes who could each be solid ACC caliber starters.

Agree with you that Jeffery looks like a future stud at LB. And fortunately, unlike in the past we don't have to rush him out there before he's physically ready. Not sure if he redshirts, but give him a year or two to get physically acclimated and adjust to the college game, and when he eventually sees the field, his athleticism will make him a difference maker.
If you take a look at a roster like App state, you will see kids like this. If he was in NYS, he would be considered a great get. There is so much talent in some of these states that the selector schools will pass if a kid doesn't have the prefect measurables. Saban for instance has a chart on each position and what he looks for in measurables. Guys like Stefon Thompson who is only 6 feet or so simply fall into that category and end up being amazing players. This kid certainly looks the part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom