Class of 2018 - LB Juan Wallace Jr (DC/IMG) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 LB Juan Wallace Jr (DC/IMG) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

Not going to lie Cuse fans...I love the fact we have a verbal from a young man who holds a high end SEC offer...Georgia can go pound salt...get ready for more of this to happen...these are good growing pains...go Cuse!! And by the way Georgia
giphy-downsized (9).gif

This is exactly what we have to get used to.

I have faith in Dino to do whatever can be done, but verbals are not guarantees
Hey we just have to keep telling him we are building this team around him and he is the main man in the middle and other schools are trying to mess our plans. We need to show up on the field and win some games and pull out that one surprise like we did with VT last year and we won't have to worry as much about losing recruits.

Had a guy working for me a few years ago who was great at these. If you wanted to accomplish a number of things all at once he'd say "Do it in one full soup"

My dad used to use the proper "in one fell swoop" version of that fairly regularly, so I'm quite familiar with it -
but I imagine younger folks aren't, as it doesn't seem to be in use very much anymore.

I'm still saying it around my daughter, so she'll know what it means - I hope.

It's pretty funny/kinda worrisome how many people use these bastardized sayings phonetically;
having no clue what words they actually are saying, or rather, trying to say -
and giving zero thought to the fact that the jumble of words they think they are saying, are meaningless gibberish. :confused:

I worked with a manager who used to get on the other employees for conjugating around the break table while on the clock. I told her we should applaud their efforts in trying to educate each other and that she should join them occasionally.

In perhaps the most notable position switch - Csonka started as a LB.
Hey Toga, my memory is rusty, but I seem to recall he was also a pulling guard?