Class of 2017 - LB Kadeem Trotter (OH) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 LB Kadeem Trotter (OH) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

We all should be. This kid has the measurables needed to be competitive in the ACC. He can be very good.

I also greatly respect your opinion and really enjoy your posts. They help this admittedly football novice understand the game a little better.

Keep the Ohio pipelines open!!

This kid is severely under rated. He missed most of the season due to injury. I saw him live. He runs like a deer. Very athletic in space and will strike you. He is one of my favorite pick ups.
Money, where does he project? Safety or LB?

We all should be. This kid has the measurables needed to be competitive in the ACC. He can be very good.
I really do enjoy your positive remarks about the kids that receive Syracuse offers and really any college offer. When a kid gets offers from D-1 they are doing things right to get noticed, but they also need to keep it clean off the field to be successful in life.

RMH44 said:
Money, where does he project? Safety or LB?

At that size, gotta believe he's in the 6-3, 215 range after a redshirt year.

Linebacker.

If money is happy - I'm happy.

geico-money-with-eyes.jpg

Pretty impressive run of commitments by this staff. Especially considering they are selling on "faith without evidence." It will be very interesting to see what they can do once they start winning on the field.

Scout analyst Bill Greene had a great quote.

He said , Trotter is the kind of kid Michigan State took to go from pretty good to elite. You build programs around these guys that were overlooked by the big boys.

Let's hope they keep their hands off this one! If he's as good as projected and blows up this fall, more offers will come his way.

Kadeem, Welcome to the Syracuse Football family! Go Orange!

kadeem trottershow_image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom