Class of 2021 - LB Khayri Banton (NJ) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 LB Khayri Banton (NJ) Offered

You realize we offer like 300 kids or more per cycle. They can’t all choose Syracuse, even if they wanted to,
my comments are about nj recruits that we have offered that have committed to rutgers.. i hope that they do decommit---but that does not change the fact they committed. in that case they may not come here either.

any person with 1/2 a brain knew schiano was going to pull in some decent recruits this cycle. Now that its happening, some are losing their mind. Not that anyone will care, but im seriously considering checking out of this place.

You realize we offer like 300 kids or more per cycle. They can’t all choose Syracuse, even if they wanted to,
Yes. Right now there are 8 pages of 2021 offers, roughly 40 threads per page. If some prospects from NJ, you can only take 25 commits per class, commit to NJ in the current recruiting environment that doesn't mean that our recruitment isn't going in a good direction. No one has any idea who is higher on the coaches board or what changes have occurred with who is a priority with the coaching changes at OC and DC.

any person with 1/2 a brain knew schiano was going to pull in some decent recruits this cycle. Now that its happening, some are losing their mind. Not that anyone will care, but im seriously considering checking out of this place.
Just because a few posters are being irrational in their obsession over Rutgers doesn't mean you should stop posting. The ignore button is always your friend.

Yes. Right now there are 8 pages of 2021 offers, roughly 40 threads per page. If some prospects from NJ, you can only take 25 commits per class, commit to NJ in the current recruiting environment that doesn't mean that our recruitment isn't going in a good direction. No one has any idea who is higher on the coaches board or what changes have occurred with who is a priority with the coaching changes at OC and DC.
I'm pretty sure I learned in this thread you are wrong. Apparently, we should take every single NJ recruit, because NJ and RUTGERS!!! Doesn't really matter if there are more recruits than roster spots. JUST TAKE THEM ALL OR THE STAFF IS A FAILURE!!!! :rolleyes:

OMG THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!

Just stop the pretense and go root for Rutgers.

We will always lose recruits to Rutgers. We will always lose recruits to BC. We will always lose recruits to Maryland.
On the flip side, they will always lose recruits to us. Are you secretly on the staff? Do you know if the offer was even committable? If so, please share.

It's a numbers game, and one that deals with kids in their teens. If you can't see that, I don't know what to say.
ah yes, when in doubt pull out the crowd pleasing "go root for rutgers"--of course its a numbers game. how does that change what is happening? which is what we are discussing. i have never been a schiano fan as i have stated many times. however, putting my head in the sand does not help matters. what a poster said above is very true, he hired a bunch of coaches to recruit nj. he will recruit florida, as he did previously.
i only care about the impact of his recruiting has on us.

ah yes, when in doubt pull out the crowd pleasing "go root for rutgers"--of course its a numbers game. how does that change what is happening? which is what we are discussing. i have never been a schiano fan as i have stated many times. however, putting my head in the sand does not help matters. what a poster said above is very true, he hired a bunch of coaches to recruit nj. he will recruit florida, as he did previously.
i only care about the impact of his recruiting has on us.
"of course its a numbers game" I'm not sure sure you realize that, even though you said it.

So, what you're saying is that we should never lose a recruit to Rutgers? Is that correct? Yes or no?

Because if your answer is yes, you have absolutely no clue about how recruiting works. None.

We have 30 offers out to LB's in the class of 2021. 30.

And we should be wringing our hands and clutching our pearls just because this one is from NJ?

Tipphill is a Buttgers fan. It's clear.
There are a few of them on here that think they are being clever posing as Syracuse fans. Pretty easy to spot. Apart from just the smell, they also pretty much only comment on Rutgers related posts. Guys, look around, enjoy the conversation, take a shower. It’s ok to be a Rutgers fan. I mean, if there weren’t Rutgers fans, who would all of the remaining college athletics world laugh at?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom