Class of 2022 - LB Mani Powell (OH) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 LB Mani Powell (OH) Offered

He probably was given an ultimatum from any of the finalists not named Syracuse to commit now or lose scholarship. I’ll say Michigan.
Completely agree. Seems that’s Michigan’s MO. Hopefully they do not pull the offer if a higher rated recruit comes along.

Completely agree. Seems that’s Michigan’s MO. Hopefully they do not pull the offer if a higher rated recruit comes along.
And if they do, he’s too good for us to pass up on so we’ll be right here to take him lol

He probably was given an ultimatum from any of the finalists not named Syracuse to commit now or lose scholarship. I’ll say Michigan.

good point

Would really like this kid. We were his last official but i'm not going to get my hopes up. He lives in Big 10 country. I'd guess Michigan. Rarely do players from Ohio turn down higher profile offers from Big 10 programs.

Harbough probably gave him an ultimatum that is why he is committing so soon after visit.

Or, Harbaugh told him he's not their top target and he can't commit yet so Michigan really isn't a player...

No inside info but it can go both ways.
based on some info on the Michigan Twenty Four Hours a day site, offer seems to be committable. let's see what happens tomorrow. No CBs yet for any school.

Or, Harbaugh told him he's not their top target and he can't commit yet so Michigan really isn't a player...

No inside info but it can go both ways.
There was no sleepover with Harbaugh. That's a good sign.

There was no sleepover with Harbaugh. That's a good sign.
Harbaugh.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom