Class of 2025 - LB Mantrez Walker (GA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 LB Mantrez Walker (GA) Offered

Offers from Arkansas, Cincy, Colorado, Duke, Florida, FSU, GT, LSU, Miami, Michigan, Michigan St, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio U, Ohio St, PSU, S. Carolina, Stanford, Tenn, UCF, VT
OFFERED> MANTREZ WALKER BUFORD HS, BUFORD, GA 32 Offers
#0 / #8 OLB/MLB/ 6' 0" 220 / BP 315/ SQ 465
/ 4STAR****
645f01a7cceaa-copy.jpg

ASSETS PER HUDL JR FILM:

GREAT VISION
HIGH FOOTBALL IQ
STONG
QUICK
AGILE
ACROSS LOS INTO B'FLD DISRUPTING PLAY MAKING TACKLE/SACKING QB VERY QUICKLY
MOST TACKLES MADE IN OFFENSIVE B'FLD
ANTICIPATES PLAY BEFORE IT BEGINS TARGETING RB/QB

A four-star linebacker from Buford, Georgia, Mantrez Walker pledged to the maize and blue in February and has been constantly in the ears of other recruits considering Michigan football. However, he may not be solid when it comes to heading north.

Walker went on X, formerly known as Twitter, to say that if any other schools wanted to come calling, his recruitment is open and he’s not 100% shut down. Thus, calling him committed isn’t exactly truth in this scenario.

EXCELLENT OFFER

His Jr. Highlights shows he is a beast. Fran will be on this one I bet. Maybe all 3

Last edited:
I am a current resident of Hoschton. I smile every time I see it written that KingJoseph is from here. Fact of the matter, this is a big stretch of the truth. Mill Creek HS has a Hoschton zip code and therefore a Hoschton mailing address, but it is not in Hoschton. Mill Creek HS is in Gwinett Co. about 10 miles from Hoschton. Hoschton is in Jackson Co. If KJ lived in Hoschton, he would have attended Jackson Co. HS. Our local weekly newspaper does not even cover Mill Creek. BTW, Hoschton has about 5K people, and as of today has 0 traffic lights. Welcome to the big city, LOL!

I am a current resident of Hoschton. I smile every time I see it written that KingJoseph is from here. Fact of the matter, this is a big stretch of the truth. Mill Creek HS has a Hoschton zip code and therefore a Hoschton mailing address, but it is not in Hoschton. Mill Creek HS is in Gwinett Co. about 10 miles from Hoschton. Hoschton is in Jackson Co. If KJ lived in Hoschton, he would have attended Jackson Co. HS. Our local weekly newspaper does not even cover Mill Creek. BTW, Hoschton has about 5K people, and as of today has 0 traffic lights. Welcome to the big city, LOL!
I lived at Trilogy Park right down the street from the school in Hoschton. Fun fact many GA towns straddle county lines. County has nothing to do with it in that regard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom