Class of 2024 - LB Matthew Stenbroten (WI) Flipped to North Dakota St | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 LB Matthew Stenbroten (WI) Flipped to North Dakota St

IMG_4843.jpeg

Takes me back to a LBer that played for the Colts...maybe back in the 70s.
Steve Stonebreaker.
I would like to see him get some kind of all-state recognition. High school has about 430 students.
Gonna be a bit of a step up in level of play.
I thought you were referring to Michael Stonebreaker who played for Notre Dame. Great linebacker.

Big win. Kid can Ball. NDSU really wanted this kid and they will stay on him till he signs.
I've posted this before I'm close to the NDSU program. What many don't realize is the money behind that program is significant. Corporate farm money, banking, Transportation, Oil, and Tech yes big tech money. This is a big win for Cuse as i know they really wanted this kid.

I've posted this before I'm close to the NDSU program. What many don't realize is the money behind that program is significant. Corporate farm money, banking, Transportation, Oil, and Tech yes big tech money. This is a big win for Cuse as i know they really wanted this kid.
We don't want to lose this kid. Someone put a bug in Coach Fisher's ear.

I wouldn’t think that SU would want to lose any of the kids who’ve committed. That’s kind of the point of offering them a scholarship and accepting their commitment.
The problem is when you have better recruits, more will try to poach them later during the recruiting cycle.

Do you think North Dakota State ever joins the mountain west conference?

COMMITTED 7/1/23!

I HAVE DECIDED TO CHANGE MY EVALUATIONS FROM NOW ON TO INCLUDE THOSE RECRUITS WHO ARE TAKING OFFICIALS INSTEAD OF NOT EVALUATING THEM UNTIL THEY ARE OFFERED. I FEEL IT WILL GIVE THE BOARD MORE TO DISCUSS ABOUT THE INDIVIDUAL AND COMPARE VS COACHES IF THEY ARE OR ARE NOT OFFERED.

OFFICIAL VISIT> MATTHEW STENBROTEN 2024 LAKE MILLS HS, LAKE MILLS, WI
#1 6' 4" 235/ OLB HYBRID/ 4.6 40/////EDIT 7/1/ 23 TRIPLE JUMP 34' 10.5"/ 9 GP/ 61 TACKLES/6 TFL/ 2 FF/654 REC YDS/ 15.2 YPC/ 6 TDS

63045d76e6523.image.jpg

ASSETS PER HUDL JUNIOR FILM:

THE IMPORTANCE OFTHE 40 YARD DASH
It is primarily run to evaluate the speed and acceleration of American football players by coaches and scouts particularly for the NFL Draft but also for collegiate recruiting. A player's recorded time for every position can have a heavy impact on his prospects in college or professional football.

FAST= 4.6 - 4.69 > 4.60

FAST= 4.5 - 4.59

VERY FAST= 4.4 - 4.49

ELITE = 4.2 - 4.39

SIZE
FAST
STRONG
QUICK OFF LOS
HIGH FBIQ
GREAT VISION

OFFENSE

GREAT HANDS
CATCHES THE BALL / CATCHES EVERYTHING
FILM SHOWS HIM RUNNING GO ROUTES DUE TO HIS SPEED
GETS OUT OF TOUGH SITUATIONS

DEFENSE

100% AFTER WHOEVER HAS THE BALL
SPENDS TIME IN BACKFIELD SACKING QB OR STUFFING RB
PBU'S
VERY QUICK TO THE BALL

>VERY GOOD PLAYER / OFFER & GET HIM TO COMMIT ON VISIT//// EXCELLENT GET!

Last edited:
Do you think North Dakota State ever joins the mountain west conference?
There is a lot of discussion in Fargo going on about their athletic program.
More so on D1 Hockey than anything else at the moment.

Nice get! This guy can ball. Very good athlete at his size. No doubt he’ll make a positive impact and I think he has the potential to be very good. He’s been under recruited and It intrigues me that he doesn’t have more offers.

Welcome Mathew!

Saw 247 rated him an 8367. This is the exact same as long. Is this 247 default for su recruits when they do not want to evaluate? If he committed to Wisconsin would he be an 8767?

Saw 247 rated him an 8367. This is the exact same as long. Is this 247 default for su recruits when they do not want to evaluate? If he committed to Wisconsin would he be an 8767?
Yeah both standard 3 stars. Espn and On3 havent rated them yet so it can go up.

We are the Rodney Dangerfield of CFB.
This year will change that.
"When I was born I was so ugly, the doctor slapped my mother."
"I went into a bar and asked for a double. The bartender looks at me, goes in the back and brings out a guy that looks just like me."
dfdd94ab060bf6c3964633090efea2d8_XL.jpg

We are the Rodney Dangerfield of CFB.
This year will change that.
"When I was born I was so ugly, the doctor slapped my mother."
"I went into a bar and asked for a double. The bartender looks at me, goes in the back and brings out a guy that looks just like me."
dfdd94ab060bf6c3964633090efea2d8_XL.jpg
I agree. I believe we will surprise a lot of teams this year and I don't mean just the first four, I mean throughout the season. Of course providing team can stay healthy. Big factor will be our depth. Great job by the whole staff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom