Class of 2019 LB Octavius Brothers (FL) Decommitted from UCF / Signed with Auburn

SmilinBob

Hall of Fame
When I see that CL put in a tweet and there are some likes under it before the picture loads I'm happy. When I see one that's been there for a day or so and no likes...I worry a bit before it opens.

sdhall01

2019 Cali Award (Receiving Yards)
He seems really good, but I’ll be interested to see whether he keeps this timeline. I’ll be interested to see how many schools will keep a spot open for him.

Libero2

All American
He seems really good, but I’ll be interested to see whether he keeps this timeline. I’ll be interested to see how many schools will keep a spot open for him.
There aren't that many kids that can wait that long (intentionally) and expect to have their pick of a school. I doubt he is on that level. I imagine some coach will convince him of this and he makes his announcement known in between Dec signing and Feb signing day.

SUFaninNJ

Hall of Fame
When I see that CL put in a tweet and there are some likes under it before the picture loads I'm happy. When I see one that's been there for a day or so and no likes...I worry a bit before it opens.
At least your picture loads. Whenever someone puts up a tweet, all I see is an unhappy little tab.

Shrmdougluvr

Took my quarter!
Is he a take at this point, or is he a Plan B if one of Cantin, Kpogba, or Jones gets cold feet?

SmilinBob

Hall of Fame
At least your picture loads. Whenever someone puts up a tweet, all I see is an unhappy little tab.
It takes awhile but I see your point as it takes a long time sometimes and I just move to another thread.

Nice to have all these talented LB's interested.

PhatOrange

Living Legend
I think The Roman could be a big time player. Long and lean with mass, can run, big hitter. I think he's under recruited and might be steal. Plays out by Cocoa Beach / Merritt Island.

PhatOrange

Living Legend
FYI - he finished 14th in tackles with 77 and also had 5 interceptions. This is for Brevard High School football, teams like Cocoa Beach, Merritt Island, Coconut Creek, Cardinal Gibbons, Palm Bay, Titusville, Space Coast, Viera, ...there's a few others.

Rockledge is Class 5A and lost in the State Playoffs to American Heritage. They finished 10-2.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom