Class of 2019 - LB Octavius Brothers (FL) Decommitted from UCF / Signed with Auburn | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 LB Octavius Brothers (FL) Decommitted from UCF / Signed with Auburn

When I see that CL put in a tweet and there are some likes under it before the picture loads I'm happy. When I see one that's been there for a day or so and no likes...I worry a bit before it opens.

He seems really good, but I’ll be interested to see whether he keeps this timeline. I’ll be interested to see how many schools will keep a spot open for him.

He seems really good, but I’ll be interested to see whether he keeps this timeline. I’ll be interested to see how many schools will keep a spot open for him.

There aren't that many kids that can wait that long (intentionally) and expect to have their pick of a school. I doubt he is on that level. I imagine some coach will convince him of this and he makes his announcement known in between Dec signing and Feb signing day.

When I see that CL put in a tweet and there are some likes under it before the picture loads I'm happy. When I see one that's been there for a day or so and no likes...I worry a bit before it opens.

At least your picture loads. Whenever someone puts up a tweet, all I see is an unhappy little tab.

Is he a take at this point, or is he a Plan B if one of Cantin, Kpogba, or Jones gets cold feet?

At least your picture loads. Whenever someone puts up a tweet, all I see is an unhappy little tab.

It takes awhile but I see your point as it takes a long time sometimes and I just move to another thread.

Nice to have all these talented LB's interested.

I think The Roman could be a big time player. Long and lean with mass, can run, big hitter. I think he's under recruited and might be steal. Plays out by Cocoa Beach / Merritt Island.

FYI - he finished 14th in tackles with 77 and also had 5 interceptions. This is for Brevard High School football, teams like Cocoa Beach, Merritt Island, Coconut Creek, Cardinal Gibbons, Palm Bay, Titusville, Space Coast, Viera, ...there's a few others.

Rockledge is Class 5A and lost in the State Playoffs to American Heritage. They finished 10-2.