Class of 2019 - LB Octavius Brothers (FL) Decommitted from UCF / Signed with Auburn | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 LB Octavius Brothers (FL) Decommitted from UCF / Signed with Auburn

Brown at UNC may not be the best coach but that dude knows how to recruit.
I don't know. I heard him talking about wanting all the Carolina players and Tarheel BB is going to make kids want to play football there because kids love BB. I think his time may have passed.

I don't know. I heard him talking about wanting all the Carolina players and Tarheel BB is going to make kids want to play football there because kids love BB. I think his time may have passed.

Hope you're right. How many years has it been since he coached? 4 or more at the least.

Hmmmm...
Really liked his NC visit?
Ready to make a decision earlier than planned? (could be a good sign for us, but with NC the last visit it's harder to say)
Annoyed by all the attention? Probably not.

Hmmmm...
Really liked his NC visit?
Ready to make a decision earlier than planned? (could be a good sign for us, but with NC the last visit it's harder to say)
Annoyed by all the attention? Probably not.

Reading the Twitter leaves, which is an act in futility I know, he seemed pretty stoked about his UNC visit.

just wow if we can land him to go with our other kids.

he'd be one of our best gets imo. Love his size and athleticism.

This is what happens when recruiting solid talent and kids are still undecided towards the end. Programs that have new coaches take their swings, programs that lose out on option #1 chase option #2 and #3 extremely hard, no idea where the kid lands but all part of the game and all part of recruiting versus other solid P5 programs

he just flipped a Penn State kid back to UNC.

Brown knows how to play the recruiting game, no doubt about that. He struggles with the game coaching which always costs him a game or 2.