Class of 2020 - LB Tirek Austin-Cave (NJ) Grad transfer from WVU to New Mexico | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 LB Tirek Austin-Cave (NJ) Grad transfer from WVU to New Mexico

I imagine we will see some more LB offers soon then. Though isn’t Barron projecting to be a LB?

6 months until the first signing day but things have been a bit underwhelming to this point. Hoping the Florida kids up this weekend (if they make it), change things.

6 months until the first signing day but things have been a bit underwhelming to this point. Hoping the Florida kids up this weekend (if they make it), change things.

That's the same thing that was said last year at this time, specifically about many of the camp commits we got. Then, those some prospects that were being complained about got reevaluated and substantially bumped up in the star ratings, and nobody was complaining anymore. I think that the coaching staff has shown that they can identify talent -- let's let them do their thing.

It's also only mid-June.

1649961095448.jpeg

Former team mate of Duce and Cinco. Not sure how good he is. Im sure he wants an opportunity to play a lot. Not sure if he will get that at SU. I like our LB room.
If he was willing to redshirt, next year is probably more open

Former team mate of Duce and Cinco. Don't know how good he is. Im sure he wants an opportunity to play a lot. Not sure if he will get that at SU. I like our LB room.
Love our LB’s too, but even if GCA stayed, we’d still have meh depth.

Wouldn’t hurt having a plug and play type that can help Sparrow and McDonald give the guys a rest.

Maybe im getting greedy

Love our LB’s too, but even if GCA stayed, we’d still have meh depth.

Wouldn’t hurt having a plug and play type that can help Sparrow and McDonald give the guys a rest.

Maybe im getting greedy
Lowery and Sparrow been in the system for almost 2 years. Then there's McDonald. Can Cave pass them up? I dont know, maybe.