Class of 2017 - LB Tyler Dunning (FL) Verbal to Mississippi ST | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 LB Tyler Dunning (FL) Verbal to Mississippi ST

Pitt is going after this kid hard and bet we will also. He is the beast of the east. May be a long shot but we have to show a lot of Orange love.

wow, I can't believe it. What could we ever say to get this guy.

wow, I can't believe it. What could we ever say to get this guy.
We NEED you, come be the start of something great. We are going to use in x, y, and z. I'm sure the staff will come up with something a bit better ;)

Obviously the kid loves the No.44 so offer him it since he is a Linebacker and will not effect the running backs at all. Kind of sidestepping the issue. We need to do what we need to do.....WIN

Awesome! and looks like Pitt's been replaced with Arkansas. Wonder what's going on with Alabama, though. Is he still visiting?

in the thick of it for 2 Florida four star prospects is pretty encouraging.

Sheesh just wait til we start actually playing games and breaking records!

Jasoncuse said:
LSU in the top 5? Damn. Crazy to see us in a top 5 like that. 4 SEC teams and us.

I think we finally have a good FL recruiter. We'll see...

I think we finally have a good FL recruiter. We'll see...

Coach Monroe is a baller. Although every time I see a picture of him, I have a funny feeling somebody is about to get whacked.

hqdefault.jpg

I so love to lock up this stud of a LB. I don't think we are that lucky. I think someone like LSU will get him. What do you think CL? I don't see any love on his twitter from us, but not a lot from anyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom