Class of 2017 - LB Tyshon Fogg (MD) Verbal to Rutgers | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 LB Tyshon Fogg (MD) Verbal to Rutgers

I generally take announcing that you're going to take all 5 officials a few days after returning from an official at the school you're committed to as a bad sign.

Ash has that effect on people

I generally take announcing that you're going to take all 5 officials a few days after returning from an official at the school you're committed to as a bad sign.

He hasn't officially visited Rutgers yet.

They don't always have an in-home with the HC.

More often than not, wouldn't the head coach do an in-home with for 2nd highest rated recruit? Especially if he only gets 1 in-home and your staff can have unlimited.

Those are the rules, correct?

More often than not, wouldn't the head coach do an in-home with for 2nd highest rated recruit? Especially if he only gets 1 in-home and your staff can have unlimited.

you seem to be very interested in anything having to do with rutgers and rutgers recruits.

you seem to be very interested in anything having to do with rutgers and rutgers recruits.

I was Syracuse undergrad and got my master's from Rutgers. So, I am one of the rare individuals that roots for both programs (Went to college post Big East). But I have a relative that is part of the NJFCA, so I get a lot of good insight regarding NJ recruits.

If you look at his twitter page the top picture is definitely an in-home with coaches. Since off campus contact was just allowed I would say he got a visit from coaches who were not the HC.

I don't think he had his in-home with Ash yet either. But could be wrong...

It's on his twitter page, it wasn't Ash. I don't really care how you spin it, having an in home with the waterboy and then 2 days later effectively saying you're opening up your recruitment rarely is a good sign and definitely isn't a good look.

It's on his twitter page, it wasn't Ash. I don't really care how you spin it, having an in home with the waterboy and then 2 days later effectively saying you're opening up your recruitment rarely is a good sign and definitely isn't a good look.
Agreed, if it happened to us, I would think we had little chance of signing the kid.

Anyone have any idea if we get/are involved. I know the old staff was high on this kid and I always liked him, athletic and aggressive punisher type, although a bit undersized for our current scheme and doesnt show alot of polish in coverage. I would go further and think that if Trotter is seen more as a safety, another lb in this cycle would be a go. Thoughts?

Anyone have any idea if we get/are involved. I know the old staff was high on this kid and I always liked him, athletic and aggressive punisher type, although a bit undersized for our current scheme and doesnt show alot of polish in coverage. I would go further and think that if Trotter is seen more as a safety, another lb in this cycle would be a go. Thoughts?
Fwiw Gerald, Mulbah and Lepak are following him.

I could be wrong and things could have changed, but I thought initially our current staff wasn't as high on him as the previous one because of some speed concerns

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom