Leaving Las Vegas ... with a W | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Leaving Las Vegas ... with a W

"Neutral" fans on Reddit and Twitter are crying about it being a bad call saying UNLV was robbed. Heck em.
What I’m annoyed by is these neutral fans are hyper focusing on the roughing the passer call and completely ignoring the questionable chop block call that turned what would have been a 3rd and 1 inside the 10 to a 2nd and 20 (which subsequently became a 3rd and 20 and the roughing the passer call).

You can’t ignore the questionable call against us and then just piss and moan about the questionable call against UNLV, both of which came in OT during our series. At the end of the day the two washed out and we ended up right where we would have been more or less.

Just dumb, lazy, or ignorant people being Twitter outraged for likes. Nothing more, nothing less.

I fell asleep on my couch in my man cave at some point when we were ahead 31-21. I woke up at 2:30 AM to see we won. I saved my heart a lot of stress.
I worked overnight. Completely went off the grid, no cell phone or anything. Went home and immediately watched it with my wife who was also off the grid.

Rode that emotional roller coaster completely sleep deprived til about noon. Worth it.

Last edited:
When you leap and lean in on the purpose of diving for the head and neck…. It should be an ejection. They did it several times….. unlv got lucky with most of them as well as the blocking in the back and holding calls that never took place.
At this point I'm convinced that it's not even possible to target a SU quarterback. Just ask Shrader.

What I’m annoyed by is these neutral fans are hyper focusing on the roughing the passer call and completely ignoring the questionable chop block call that turned what would have been a 3rd and 1 inside the 10 to a 2nd and 20 (which subsequently became a 3rd and 20 and the roughing the passer call).

You can’t ignore the questionable call against us and then just piss and moan about the questionable call against UNLV, both of which came in OT during our series. At the end of the day the two washed out and we ended up right where we would have been more or less.

Just dumb, lazy, or ignorant people being Twitter outraged for likes. Nothing more, nothing less.
And yet when we complain about officiating those same fans will call us crybabies. They can take a hike!

636370999387904294-RIGHT-STUFF-YEAGER1-06-53087575.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom