Legalized sports betting - SCOTUS | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Legalized sports betting - SCOTUS

Del Lago seems to be pushing forward.. I wonder what is taking so long to even get an estimated start date.. Fball would have seemed to be a great starting time as well as baseball playoffs and before hockey/bball take off.

I was listening to VSIN the other day and there still seems to be some big concern that some places are holding too much back and lowering the odds big time. bets that are -110 in vegas are -125 in Delaware/Nj and that lowers the chances of winning over time by over 10-15%

Del Lago seems to be pushing forward.. I wonder what is taking so long to even get an estimated start date.. Fball would have seemed to be a great starting time as well as baseball playoffs and before hockey/bball take off.

I was listening to VSIN the other day and there still seems to be some big concern that some places are holding too much back and lowering the odds big time. bets that are -110 in vegas are -125 in Delaware/Nj and that lowers the chances of winning over time by over 10-15%

I have not experienced that at Monmouth. Odds pretty much track what is offered in Vegas. I fully expect that to be the case come Fall for football. Money travels. If there is a discrepancy then $$$ will move away from the poor odds toward the better odds. Monmouth is run by William Hill, the largest sports betting operator in the world.

Btw no "integrity fee" being paid by anybody so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom