legit question | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

legit question

Illegit question: Is it really my son?

Nassib is playing all downs unless he gets hurt, or maybe not if we get to our 7th loss. We just need to stop fumbling, and we need to make sure no other opponent is so easily able to take Sales out of our offense.

If a QB is going to come under center to run, it will be the ol' #1.

I don't expect Loeb to take his degree and move on. I think he'll be here next year, with the inside track to start against Penn State.

Illegit question: Is it really my son?

Nassib is playing all downs unless he gets hurt, or maybe not if we get to our 7th loss. We just need to stop fumbling, and we need to make sure no other opponent is so easily able to take Sales out of our offense.

If a QB is going to come under center to run, it will be the ol' #1.

I don't expect Loeb to take his degree and move on. I think he'll be here next year, with the inside track to start against Penn State.

With just a little bit more time, they won't be able to take Sales out of the game, and if opponents insist on bringing four and covering with 7 SU will start really dictating with improved tackle play at both spots.

good lord --no---just trying to think out of the box---which marrone needs to do--you have any suggestions???by the way the stats are meaningless---we are 1-3????take risk here,gosu, do you have any serious suggestions????other than critiquing other posters----like the title says LGIT QUESTION,READ THE OP

There's no need to "think out of the box" on offense. My only suggestion would be if Morris was at all ready to go, get him on the field. Other than that the only thing that has to change is RT, which is exacty what is going to happen, so no need to make any suggestions.

And what's legit about questioning a kid that has 10 TD's in four games, and is 4th in passing and 7th in TO. That would "seem" to indicate, maybe just a little, slightly, maybe I'm hedgeing here ever so little, that QB ain't the problem.

With just a little bit more time, they won't be able to take Sales out of the game, and if opponents insist on bringing four and covering with 7 SU will start really dictating with improved tackle play at both spots.

Yeah, good point. With Pugh back now it doesn't make much sense to overanalyze the Minnesota game. Pass protection will be different. But we do need to keep everyone healthy, and the right guard play needs to learn from Saturday's lesson.

There's no need to "think out of the box" on offense. My only suggestion would be if Morris was at all ready to go, get him on the field. Other than that the only thing that has to change is RT, which is exacty what is going to happen, so no need to make any suggestions.

And what's legit about questioning a kid that has 10 TD's in four games, and is 4th in passing and 7th in TO. That would "seem" to indicate, maybe just a little, slightly, maybe I'm hedgeing here ever so little, that QB ain't the problem.
the BIG PICTURE here is i am not questioning nassib, rather i am questioning marrone, and play calling, using personnel, etc etc.

One of our problems is that we are competitive enough to make games close but not powerful enough to blow teams out so our true reserves, (the second string quarterback and beyond the two deep elsewhere), rarely get to play.

I'd venture a guess that the staff knows what Loeb can do and it's up to the other qb's to show what they can do to dislodge him from the starting spot.
Seriously, how can you have such complete faith that the staff knows what he can/can't do when he has not throw one pass in competition? There's a decent chance he'll go thru this year without throwing one forward pass.

Seriously, how can you have such complete faith that the staff knows what he can/can't do when he has not throw one pass in competition? There's a decent chance he'll go thru this year without throwing one forward pass.

Loeb saw some action back in 2010. And how can one have complete faith in the coaching staff about a personnel decision? Because they've seen him in practice and scrimmages everyday for the last 4 seasons.

Loeb saw some action back in 2010. And how can one have complete faith in the coaching staff about a personnel decision? Because they've seen him in practice and scrimmages everyday for the last 4 seasons.
Seeing some action in a real game doesn't mean handing the ball of to the tailback a few times in "garbage time".

Maybe being in the system for what would be 5 years might be the thing that gives them a decent idea. I understand that game speed and what happens in practice are two different things and it kind of is in their job description to have a handle on this type of evaluation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom