Lehigh and Cornell games canceled | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Lehigh and Cornell games canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can’t they just make decisions that are best for themselves?

My brother is a physical therapist. He has patients that are in physical therapy due to reactions to the vaccine. He also has patients that are there because of actual covid reactions.

Repeat this all over in hospitals, in pediatric wings, in physical therapist offices…

Maybe, just maybe, many people should get vaxxed, but also some shouldn’t.

I had covid in August. Unvaccinated. I recovered in 10 days and luckily haven’t had any lingering issues. Believe it or not, the vast majority of people’s experiences are like mine.
What sort of reaction to a vaccine results in needing PT... genuinely curious.

Yup… I’d also add get your cardio up, take a multivitamin and an extra C/D/Zinc supplement. No idea why this isn’t shouted from the rooftops by the CDC.
paid pay day GIF

Why can’t they just make decisions that are best for themselves?

My brother is a physical therapist. He has patients that are in physical therapy due to reactions to the vaccine. He also has patients that are there because of actual covid reactions.

Repeat this all over in hospitals, in pediatric wings, in physical therapist offices…

Maybe, just maybe, many people should get vaxxed and also some shouldn’t.

I had covid in August. Unvaccinated. I recovered in 10 days and luckily haven’t had any lingering issues. Believe it or not, the vast majority of people’s experiences are like mine.
Bully for you and your brother. There's two words in the phrase "public health".

We’re slowly reverting back to early 2020 over a variant that’s proven to be far weaker than anything else we’ve seen so far. The Habs are playing in front of an empty arena again, EPL may be shut down until mid-January, college hoops games getting cancelled left and right. It’s so discouraging.
Nothing has been “proven” yet. They’re still studying (and hoping) it’s more mild. There’s anecdotal evidence that it might be but we don’t know yet. So they have to err on the side of caution until they know more because of how incredibly contagious it is. It’s probably gonna spread like wildfire but we still have to try to mitigate the spread as best we can.

What sort of reaction to a vaccine results in needing PT... genuinely curious.

Vertigo/Loss of Balance is one hes seen a few times, and also a couple people who have had rapidly dropping oxygen levels anytime they attempt to do any physical activity.

Neither he, nor the patient, can say it’s directly related to the vax, but it was the only common denominator between feeling fine and then these issues arising.

Also, to note… I think most of the people he sees with potential vax-related issues… or that my mom sees with issues in her hospital, are people who got vaxxed closely after having covid.

My brother works in the CVS pharmacy and he gave this dude a covid vaccine. Next thing he knows he gets this allergic reaction and his whole body swole up so bad I kid you not Jim Boeheim himself rushed in to offer him the starting 2g spot.

Bully for you and your brother. There's two words in the phrase "public health".

If hospitals are being overwhelmed with unvaxxed people, I actually think that’s a strong argument for people like you.

However, it’s quite clear vaccines aren’t “slowing the spread” and mandates aren’t doing much of anything to “stop covid”, so if you’ll acknowledge this, I have no problem saying you have a point related to hospitals.

That said, when the CDC also demands people exercise, lose weight and take vitamins, I’ll start to take their position on vaccines for the greater good more seriously.

If hospitals are being overwhelmed with unvaxxed people, I actually think that’s a strong argument for people like you.

However, it’s quite clear vaccines aren’t “slowing the spread” and mandates aren’t doing much of anything to “stop covid”, so if you’ll acknowledge this, I have no problem saying you have a point related to hospitals.

That said, when the CDC also demands people exercise, lose weight and take vitamins, I’ll start to take their position on vaccines for the greater good more seriously.
You can't be this dense, can you?

Yes, that’s awesome. For you.

Not so much for those 800k.

Even if there were 8 million, or 80 million just like you - does that negate the 800,000 now dead?

My employee is another - she was 54 then, didn’t have a single symptom, and only found out she’d gotten Covid because she was diligent and got retested after 2 initial tests came back negative.

People like you and her got incredibly lucky.

Sadly, that does not seem to be the norm.
Yeah you must be quick. I regretted posting that and deleted it.

Hahahaha

Buuuuuuullllll shhhhttttttt

Convincing argument.

If you simply look up adverse reactions, you’ll see plenty of people who were fine beforehand, getting vaxxed, and then having physical reactions.

Maybe it’s all coincidence. Maybe they were going to have vertigo regardless. Maybe they were going to experience blood oxygen level drops regardless. Maybe they were going to have heart issues regardless.

Maybe not.

The vaccine helps far more people than it hurts.. and that’s understating it. However, it’s not harmless and it’s not for everyone and people have had adverse reactions of which they have zero recourse.

^this is the content^ that’s lacking on the OT board these days. I mean, have you been back there recently? It’s just post after post about Jim Jordan and tweets from Liz Harrington. Do you find that sht interesting? I don’t.

I bet you don’t even know who Jeff Teidrich is.

Nothing has been “proven” yet. They’re still studying (and hoping) it’s more mild. There’s anecdotal evidence that it might be but we don’t know yet. So they have to err on the side of caution until they know more because of how incredibly contagious it is. It’s probably gonna spread like wildfire but we still have to try to mitigate the spread as best we can.
Exactly, the CDC or the WHO aren’t going to say “ Hey it might not be as lethal so everybody throw caution to the wind !”

20,000 people have died after getting the vaccine, at least, according to VAERS system.
That was debunked a while ago.

It's amazing how little the media discusses any adverse reaction to the vaccine. 20,000 people have died after getting the vaccine, at least, according to VAERS system. Biggest issue it seems is with myocarditis. This isnt to say not to get vaccinated, as issues are still extremely rare. But if the vax isnt going to stop us from getting it and spreading it, I can see younger people not wanting to deal with getting a shot every 6 months when they are not at any substantial risk.
That would be a bid deal if it were true. The easiest way to suppress spread, mutation, and deaths is for individuals to be vaccinated. That's it.

You can't be this dense, can you?

Ahh yes.. a link on their website. I must be missing the nonstop ad campaigns telling us to exercise and lose weight.

Let’s see what the government is talking about this week in regards to health and fitness.

Oh..

Convincing argument.

If you simply look up adverse reactions, you’ll see plenty of people who were fine beforehand, getting vaxxed, and then having physical reactions.

Maybe it’s all coincidence. Maybe they were going to have vertigo regardless. Maybe they were going to experience blood oxygen level drops regardless. Maybe they were going to have heart issues regardless.

Maybe not.

The vaccine helps far more people than it hurts.. and that’s understating it. However, it’s not harmless and it’s not for everyone and people have had adverse reactions of which they have zero recourse.
Out of 200 plus million probably .002 had long term reaction. If your terrified of that for Gods sake never get in a car again.

Ahh yes.. a link on their website. I must be missing the nonstop ad campaigns telling us to exercise and lose weight.

Let’s see what the government is talking about this week in regards to health and fitness.

Oh..

Whatever dude. lol. You are so tiring. Let's not do the easiest thing and instead do something that you have dreamt up as being the best option because the most important smartest best looking person in the world is LICuse.

Out of 200 plus million probably .002 had long term reaction

And if you were one of those “.002%” who got vaxxed to keep your job, to feed your family and developed a long term reaction with no recourse for what happened to you, that number becomes 100%, 1 out 1 in relation to you.

And if you were one of those “.002%” who got vaxxed to keep your job, to feed your family and developed a long term reaction with no recourse for what happened to you, that number becomes 100%, 1 out 1 in relation to you.
It’s called a calculated risk. People have to take minimal risks to live normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom