LeMoyne College exploring move to D1 | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

LeMoyne College exploring move to D1

One of my best friends growing up was Mark Higgins, who was a pretty good center for St. Lucy's. My family used to go up to LeMoyne and as I recall the parochial league teams often played the opening game.
I remember the name. He graduated a couple of years behind Ganley and Harlow.

He turned down much bigger offers. His teammate at Ludden, Mark Wadach played and was a 3 year starter for SU’s ‘Roy’s runts’ but Phil was actually the bigger star but opted to play at Lemoyne and Tommy Niland.
That’s my sisters’ era at Ludden.

He turned down much bigger offers. His teammate at Ludden, Mark Wadach played and was a 3 year starter for SU’s ‘Roy’s runts’ but Phil was actually the bigger star but opted to play at Lemoyne and Tommy Niland.
One of my sisters clarified that she went to school with Mark’s brother Matt. Mark taught her his first year at Ludden. Carry on.

Phil Harlow - remember him well - great player from Ludden and then Clarkson probably was probably led by Evangelist’s Pete Ganley. Both Hall of Famers in college.

Not only was he a great basketball player, he went on to have an impressive career at Xerox:

Just got home. The Henninger athletic center was rockin. The DJ on the baseline was a nice touch. Students were really rowdy.

We just crushed the school that beat Zach Edey last year. What a world.
Guess you'll be heading over to LeMoyneFan.com now.

We'll miss you. Don't forget your old pals here. Throw a spread at us from time to time.

:D

LeMoyne at Merrimack today at noon on the YES network. Phins are 7 point dogs.

Up 9 in the first!! We’re gonna win the whole thing and not be allowed to go to the dance. Lol

A 4 year ban from the ncaa tourney because a school is moving up to division 1 is ridiculous. There is currently some discussion regarding reducing the ban. I expect Lemoyne to be able to play for a bid by 2026.

Up 9 in the first!! We’re gonna win the whole thing and not be allowed to go to the dance. Lol
For the record, we haven’t scored a point since I posted this. What a knucklehead

For the record, we haven’t scored a point since I posted this. What a knucklehead
Merrimack closes with a 16-3 run to take an 8 point lead at halftime. That defense is tough. Need to be able to to free up some shooters.

A 4 year ban from the ncaa tourney because a school is moving up to division 1 is ridiculous. There is currently some discussion regarding reducing the ban. I expect Lemoyne to be able to play for a bid by 2026.
Hopefully that happens. I'm glad LeMoyne is showing more class that JMU football in not demanding the rules be changed during the season.