Leon Lowery transferring to Wisconsin (again) | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Leon Lowery transferring to Wisconsin (again)

Ya, I’ll bite. I wouldn’t touch this kid with a 10 foot pole if I was another school. And honestly, I hope he doesn’t come back. This isn’t the type of kid brown is looking for.
I don't think with that kind of tweet Coach Brown would accept him back.

Is it permissible to have an agent? I know in the past it was not but have no idea in this NIL world.
Great question. I would hope not, but who knows

Sports Agent and NIL Agent are likely seen as different. Similar to how a wife and a sister wife are different. One is real and one is pretending.
Thanks. So basically both SA and NilA are hearing “Show me the money!” Ugh.

Thanks. So basically both SA and NilA are hearing “Show me the money!” Ugh.
Yeah you now have a bunch of grifters in kids ears who are monetarily driven to get a kid the most money possible now but not necessarily the best option for the long term development and future of the kid.

I saw a stat said he had 7.5 TFLs, that's less than 1/game. I wonder how much that's worth in today's college NIL market?

10 appearances at the local used car dealer @ 5k a pop. Also need to help run out the portable car battery charger when a car won't start for a test drive.

Remember all the warnings about being very careful with what you post on social media because it could negatively influence potential employers? Looks like LL slept through that class at The University of Syracuse. This will likely come back to haunt him.

Paraphrasing but something like:

“College coaches, don’t ask my guys how much their agent is charging them. It’s unprofessional. You don’t want me to have them ask you how much you make.”

Just stupid.
That and Leon talking about how all inquiries had to go through his agent now about his transfer portal destination. Just weird.

Paraphrasing but something like:

“College coaches, don’t ask my guys how much their agent is charging them. It’s unprofessional. You don’t want me to have them ask you how much you make.”

Just stupid.
YIKES

Is it permissible to have an agent? I know in the past it was not but have no idea in this NIL world.

I was kind of wondering the same thing. Having an agent makes you ineligible to return from a pre-draft evaluation, for example. That's my guess why the tweets were taken down. Unwitting undermining of his eligibility by his representation. Damn, man. Nice career you had!

There is SO MUCH bad advice out there today. We live in an era where corruption is expected, and people have no shame. So glad I'm closer to the Exit ramp, honestly. This world is turning to shtt.

I was kind of wondering the same thing. Having an agent makes you ineligible to return from a pre-draft evaluation, for example. That's my guess why the tweets were taken down. Unwitting undermining of his eligibility by his representation. Damn, man. Nice career you had!

There is SO MUCH bad advice out there today. We live in an era where corruption is expected, and people have no shame. So glad I'm closer to the Exit ramp, honestly. This world is turning to shtt.
OH MY GOD! Dude just smack-talked his way to ineligibility. I wonder if he decommited from Wisky because they determined he was ineligible.

I believe you can have an agent for NIL purposes.

I believe you can have an agent for NIL purposes.

Well, they took those tweets down on purpose, so maybe they crossed a line. I am no expert, by any means.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom