Leonard Hamilton - Florida State | Syracusefan.com

Leonard Hamilton - Florida State

TheGov3304

Scout Team
What can Cuse take away from the Florida State beat down of Virginia Tech?

I am very impressed with the job that Leonard Hamilton has done at Florida State to "Make that program a contender again." His recruiting has been very good, and if Beasley had returned for another year this team would be THAT much better.

One game of note tomorrow outside of Cuse - Va Tech should be the Duke - Florida State matchup. A win over Duke tomorrow would be a signature win for Hamilton and that program.

I am very impressed with the job that Leonard Hamilton has done at Florida State to "Make that program a contender again." His recruiting has been very good, and if Beasley had returned for another year this team would be THAT much better.
Not for nothing but Hamilton is worse of a coach than Kevin Stallings. Four NCAA appearances in his 14 years at FSU. How does he keep his job there. Oh yeah, it's a football school. No one cares about basketball at FSU. Seven NCAA appearances in 28 years as a head coach. Ouch!!!

Wow, amazing what happens when borderline NBA prospects actually return to improve their game...

Not for nothing but Hamilton is worse of a coach than Kevin Stallings. Four NCAA appearances in his 14 years at FSU. How does he keep his job there. Oh yeah, it's a football school. No one cares about basketball at FSU. Seven NCAA appearances in 28 years as a head coach. Ouch!!!

I agree, but he's a great recruiter and has them winning this year.

Wow, amazing what happens when borderline NBA prospects actually return to improve their game...

I'm not sure we will have any one-and-done's this year. Lydon will most likely be gone if the team gets into the NCAA tournament.

I'm not sure we will have any one-and-done's this year. Lydon will most likely be gone if the team gets into the NCAA tournament.
If Battle goes, that could be the most painful of any of them...

I agree that he has underachieved in his tenure at Florida State. However, recently he has gotten great talent and put together a very competitive team. We live in a what can you do for me now world, and right now Leonard Hamilton is a Top 10 coach.

Bacon is good.
bacon_the_simpsons.gif

Well at least Duke is losing again tonight.

Down 14 with 5 minutes to go.

You'd have to pay Lydon millions under the table to do an encore with this group... and even then he'd probably pass.

FSU has so much talent this year even Hamilton can't screw it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom