LeQuint Allen named to Doak Walker Award Watch List | Syracusefan.com

LeQuint Allen named to Doak Walker Award Watch List

If our hogs open some holes and our passing game causes some headaches, I can absolutely see our RBs doing really well this year. Allen and our two NJ guys.

I want to see a list of the nominees with their NCAA 2025 OVR ranking.

IMG_2820.jpeg

The man is an absolute beast, I can't believe that there were some here saying he wasn't even a good RB last week. He's the heart and soul of this team.

I don't think we win this game last night without him. He was quoted today saying he would die for his teammates.

At one point in the game when he got tackled at the LOS it looked like he was just too slow, almost like he was trying to run as fast as he could to make up for his lack of natural speed and sacrificing power. Then Willis broke a long run and looked so fast AND powerful doing it and I started to think he needed to get the bulk of the touches the rest of the game. Then Allen fought for that first down on 4th and 1 and then did the same thing on the winning touchdown. I was wrong.

At one point in the game when he got tackled at the LOS it looked like he was just too slow, almost like he was trying to run as fast as he could to make up for his lack of natural speed and sacrificing power. Then Willis broke a long run and looked so fast AND powerful doing it and I started to think he needed to get the bulk of the touches the rest of the game. Then Allen fought for that first down on 4th and 1 and then did the same thing on the winning touchdown. I was wrong.
Yes! That 4th down run was as big as the winning touchdown run. Otherwise, it would have been over. It showed a huge heart.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom