Lequint | Syracusefan.com

Lequint

Dcuse

All Conference
I’ve been disappointed this year. I know he had some numbers today but I’m not sure he’s our best option. He missed some holes today and on more than a few instances today he only had to beat one man to have huge runs and couldn’t do it. He hasn’t juked ONE GUY this year. Hoping to see more of the other 2 as the season progresses.

He’s top 5 in yds from scrimmage in the conference, he’s a great receiver out of the backfield, he’s not a problem.
He’s solid. I never said he was a “ problem.” But he’s limited. I expected more

Question is - who has looked better? Willis and Nixon both look solid, but not sure they are pressing Allen for RB1. Allen is not an AA nor a game breaker like Tucker. He is a solid 3-down back that will give you something in running and passing situations (see some of his catches?). Agree that OL seems to be more the problem with the running game thus far.

I’ve been disappointed this year. I know he had some numbers today but I’m not sure he’s our best option. He missed some holes today and on more than a few instances today he only had to beat one man to have huge runs and couldn’t do it. He hasn’t juked ONE GUY this year. Hoping to see more of the other 2 as the season progresses.
His dive for a TD should have had a score previous run, he needed to step to the k left and go in. He seems always to run straight at the hole that the play call a for, and never trys to slide to an open hole.
The good runners always run looking for running room.

His first step isn’t good enough and he’s not getting back to the LOS quick enough.

He’s catching everything and he’s still good with a full head or steam.

Dude doesn’t suck but it’s frustrating he isn’t better and has gotten worse.
And with 3 freshman running backs getting in the game except James, he might be the first to leave.

He played really well today. Solid runner who is an absolute presence in the pass game.

Played the second half of this game with a gimpy ankle.

He’s a very good player at this level. Not every running back in a Syracuse uniform is going to be Jim Brown.

He doesn't have elite athleticism, but he fights for extra yards and is an excellent receiver out of the backfield. Our oline does him no favors. As a freshman I didn't think he would be all that good. He proved me wrong and I won't complain one bit about him. I feel bad he isn't getting the room to run he deserves. I hope Fran can either bring in the talent or get the coaching we need to fix that next year.

He played really well today. Solid runner who is an absolute presence in the pass game.

Played the second half of this game with a gimpy ankle.

He’s a very good player at this level. Not every running back in a Syracuse uniform is going to be Jim Brown.
He’s been tackled for a loss just twice this year for a total of -4 Yds.

He’s not a burner, he’s not Barry Sanders, but he‘s perfect for this offense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom