Lesley Visser scares me! | Syracusefan.com

Lesley Visser scares me!

She had an accident and had to have surgery on her face.

She had an accident and had to have surgery on her face.
Is that what happened? I hadn't seen her in a while and wondered why she looked like she had so much plastic surgery. That's too bad.

yeah, just wiki'd it. Apparently, she tripped on sidewalk in Central Park and skidded face first. Also had to have hip replacement. That is a bummer.

I thought she looked okay - she used to look pretty bad after she first came back. I don't know, kind of a sad story.

Be nice, not that bad, remember she is in her late 50's. It will eventually happen to your significant other too.

yeah, just wiki'd it. Apparently, she tripped on sidewalk in Central Park and skidded face first. Also had to have hip replacement. That is a bummer.
Wow, hip replacement too? That's quite a spill. I wonder if she has something else healthwise going on. She doesn't seem old enough to get hurt that bad from tripping on the sidewalk.

Wow, hip replacement too? That's quite a spill. I wonder if she has something else healthwise going on. She doesn't seem old enough to get hurt that bad from tripping on the sidewalk.

Not to bring us down on a great night, but my wife had a friend she went to grad school with. He was out golfing and tripped over something in the parking lot. Hit his head on one of those perking space block things. Brain dead. They took him off life support a week later. he was 38... Doesn't take much.

That lady is fugly

Is this really necessary? Or, acceptable? What would your mother think?

I think u should . Or find something better to talk about on the night of a great win for our Orangemen.

Yes, my commentary was in bad taste. My apologies to the bleeding hearts out there tonight.

Well, I think she was running. So she was probably going at a decent clip.

Well, I think she was running. So she was probably going at a decent clip.
Yeah. What surprised me most was the comment someone made about the hip replacement. It's unusual that someone would need a hip replacement from a fall. I wonder if she has osteoporosis. She must have fractured her femoral head in such a way that in couldn't be repaired with ORIF surgery unless she already had unrelated articular cartilage issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom