Let’s Go Orange! | Syracusefan.com

Let’s Go Orange!

Flora'cuse

Scout Team
Let’s all take a deep breath and relax. I’m trying to not look at this through rose colored glasses ... ... ... so ... ... ... I think we’re going to be okay. I know we are 3-5 over the last eight games, or 1-4 over the last five games and the sky is falling but I think we’re going to be okay.

This team has time to regroup now and get their ducks in a row. They are going to blow out whoever they play Wednesday night and be ready for the (totally illegal, but never whistled) pounding "Big East" style of defense that they are about to face Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

They have the talent, now all they need to do is get their heads on straight. This layoff will allow them to do that. Now I know there are a million reasons you could pick to argue in the alternative, and I’m not sure I want to see Georgetown again, and I've been preaching let’s get the heck outta here and go into a west bracket in the NCAA’s, and never see a Big East team again, but this layoff will allow head straightening and I’m sure we’re going deep into both the BE and the NCAA’s.

What proof do I have? It's been done before. Time off is good.

Let’s Go Orange!

SUball

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom