Major problem with the new seats… | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Major problem with the new seats…

Yeah, I watched a 250lber step on the seat right next to me to get to the seat behind. I thought it was gonna break.

The thing is, people look down their row and the rows above and below their row. Assess which has fewer people to bother and head down that row…then they have to climb up or down to reach their seats.

That’s when the fun starts. They actually are trying to be thoughtful. But it’s not like climbing over. Empty benches with no backs.. It’s just the old habit.
Rookie mistake standing on the seats, you go to the floor.

My experience Saturday--

Arrived early enough that my section was mostly empty. Checked my row and saw several folks seated between me and my spot. But the row behind was empty, so I decided to head across that way, not bothering my neighbors. Which necessitated climbing over a seat to get back to my row. An activity I do not plan to repeat. I didn't step on the seat, but I did get clipped by it. Lesson--stay in your own row, even if you have to temporarily inconvenience your row-mates.

Also, having a seat mid-section cuts down on the up-downs.

Sounds to me like the Dome needs to hire a lot of vendors to go up and down aisles selling beer
Much more intrusive to the game watching experience to have to try and look around the beer man.

My experience Saturday--

Arrived early enough that my section was mostly empty. Checked my row and saw several folks seated between me and my spot. But the row behind was empty, so I decided to head across that way, not bothering my neighbors. Which necessitated climbing over a seat to get back to my row. An activity I do not plan to repeat. I didn't step on the seat, but I did get clipped by it. Lesson--stay in your own row, even if you have to temporarily inconvenience your row-mates.

Also, having a seat mid-section cuts down on the up-downs.
Only two types of people should attempt to step over seats: super tall and super flexible...and I would guess that 99%+ at the dome are neither...

I'm not climbing over anything to get to my seat. I only have to do it twice; when I arrive and maybe one pee break at halftime.

I swallowed a lot of aggression….. along with a lot of pizzas.
No! Weight problem too? At least you won’t be drafted

My gripe is my son and I are constantly standing to let people pass.. inget a couple times a game but its seriously like a 30 plus times a game..
That was me during GT as I am on the end, but I had only 6 people in the row total.. IT was because of SEAT hoppers!

Only two types of people should attempt to step over seats: super tall and super flexible...and I would guess that 99%+ at the dome are neither...
Well, I certainly know of one who isn't. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom