Let The Buckeyes cheer now... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Let The Buckeyes cheer now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're delusional.

Ohio State has been to two Final Four's since SU's last appearance. They beat us in the regional final this time. They will be ranked ahead of Syracuse in the final rankings, as they should be...especially if they win it all, which they very well could.
Why would you think they should be ranked ahead?

If you look at their resumes side by side, Syracuse has a far better resume, & it's not even arguable. The tournament is nothing more than just a few more games on the schedule. Guess what, Syracuse STILL has a much better record than those clowns...

This is why the NCAA Tournament is a complete joke. Nothing that happens in the tourney should penalize a team that has the accomplishments that Syracuse achieved all season.

If I think calling me whiny is rude, then try NOT being rude to me, instead of mocking me for scolding you.
Because I can read your mind, right? I know how thin-skinned you are? I am not omniscient, as you apparently believe you are. lol. Time for an attitude adjustment.

Why would you think they should be ranked ahead?

If you look at their resumes side by side, Syracuse has a far better resume, & it's not even arguable. The tournament is nothing more than just a few more games on the schedule. Guess what, Syracuse STILL has a much better record than those clowns...

This is why the NCAA Tournament is a complete joke. Nothing that happens in the tourney should penalize a team that has the accomplishments that Syracuse achieved all season.

Postseason > Regular season

Don't get me wrong, the regular season is great. Fun time. Good for rivalries. Generates interest. Helps determine tournament teams and seeding.

But the tournament is where the best teams are determined. Period.

Postseason > Regular season

Don't get me wrong, the regular season is great. Fun time. Good for rivalries. Generates interest. Helps determine tournament teams and seeding.

But the tournament is where the best teams are determined. Period.

That's a bad way to determine the best teams unless you have a "best of" series...

Why do you think the NBA has best of 7 series? Because the best teams can only be determined by a series of games.

Single elimination tournies are very inaccurate in getting to the best teams.

That's a bad way to determine the best teams unless you have a "best of" series...

Why do you think the NBA has best of 7 series? Because the best teams can only be determined by a series of games.

It is what it is. It's been this way for decades. Sorry you disapprove of the college basketball system. Maybe you should write a letter.

It would be awesome to see the NCAAT go to best of 7 for each round. Then we could finish this year's tournament in 2035 and the players could have their grown children cheering them on.

hey mantonio, thanks for your never-ending Orange positivity and all, but...
sometimes you just gotta know when to shut the hell up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom