Let the upsets commence! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Let the upsets commence!

Oklahoma state goes up by 1

this game is nuts. I have VT-Pitt, Bama-MSU, OSU-OU going and this game isnt allowing me to take my eyes off of it to look at the other two.

Purdue has to be one of the most schizophrenic CFB team ever. Beats OSU, Iowa, and BC. Loses to Eastern Michigan, Missou, and are currently on the short end 3-34 to Minnesota.

41-3 now. Easily the most surprising score of the day. Even when they lost, they were close games.

Maybe Brohm already accepted the Louisville job.

Tennessee just blocked a field goal. Really want to see Kentucky fall down to earth, and cap off a horrible sports week for them.
Down 17 with 12 to play, not a good spot for a running team.

Keep an eye on Colorado...they can win this game

Laviska Shenault might be the best WR/all purpose guy in the country. Him or Rondale Moore. He’s 6’2 220 and a BEAST after the catch. Today is his first game back after missing the last 4 weeks. He has CU’s only TD. In the 6 games he played in look at this...

60 rec, 780 yds, 6TDs. He also has 5 rushing TDs.

Okla’s in trouble... okie state looking good late.

I love watching Big 12 games, but I still have some lingering bitterness over realignment and the way their fans were actively rooting for the ACC to blow up for some reason. I’ll love seeing them left out of the playoff again.

Laviska Shenault might be the best WR/all purpose guy in the country. Him or Rondale Moore. He’s 6’2 220 and a BEAST after the catch. Today is his first game back after missing the last 4 weeks. He has CU’s only TD. In the 6 games he played in look at this...

60 rec, 780 yds, 6TDs. He also has 5 rushing TDs.

One of the most underrated players in the country. By far.

One of the most underrated players in the country. By far.

Yeah, he didn’t go nuts in the USC game when I watched (7/92) but they had trouble bringing him down. He’s physical and fast. Actually, I think he had a rushing TD in the game.

Another couple games to keep an eye on as far as Gameday implications is Iowa State vs Baylor and Texas vs Texas Tech later. ISU plays at TX next weekend and both are current ranked.

Could we leapfrog OU if they go down? Same record. They would have a worse profile than Us. Or at least not better.