Let's Go Lehigh | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Let's Go Lehigh

This was a ROAD game and they won this going away.

Biggest upset of all time in tourney play.

I love living in the Triangle when Duke or Carolina loses. Especially like this.

I love living in the Triangle when Duke or Carolina loses. Especially like this.

I truly envy you right now for that. Wallowing in other people's misery is much more fun when you have no misery of your own thus 'Cuse needs to lunchpail out a win out again so you can wear every piece of Orange you own next week ;)

Bailout by the refs, what BS!

I assume that you are refering to Rivers (or Curry) brushing by the Leigh uniform on the way down from his missed 3pt shot - what a BS call.

I truly envy you right now for that. Wallowing in other people's misery is much more fun when you have no misery of your own thus 'Cuse needs to lunchpail out a win out again so you can wear every piece of Orange you own next week ;)

I'm not wearing nothing Orange until we make it past K State.

I was driving to FL for this past Christmas and had stopped in NC for the night when SU was playing NCState and watched the game at the hotel. I was never so proud to wear my orange hoody. :D

I'm not wearing nothing Orange until we make it past K State.
In Ireland, green is the basically political opposite of orange, so in honor of that fact AND St Patty's Day tomorrow, green will be my color.

I assume that you are refering to Rivers (or Curry) brushing by the Leigh uniform on the way down from his missed 3pt shot - what a BS call.
Yep that twas it.

methinks there will be a lot of empty seats in Greensboro on Sunday.

Lehigh has a guy named McCollum and Detroit has a guy named McCallum. Can we see a triple 2 seed upset Friday? St. Paddy hopes so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom